Sydney, AUSTRALIA 1984 on DVD For Trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oscar08

The Fly
Hi All,

I have Sydney 1984 up for trade on DVD. It's an audience recording. Quality is good considering it was recorded 20 years ago. On the DVD you can hear early versions of a sort of homecoming and unforgetable fire..Also on the same DVD I have U2-Sydney 1989. This is different to the lovetown special most of us have. E-mail me your dvd and audio list for a trade. I m intrested in U2 and other bands. So if you don't have any U2 to trade we can organise a trade with other bands.

My e-mail address:Sambarres@yahoo.com.au

Cheers
Oscar08

Last edited:
oscar08 said:
Hi All,

I have Sydney 1984 up for trade on DVD. It's an audience recording. Quality is good considering it was recorded 20 years ago. On the DVD you can hear early versions of a sort of homecoming and unforgetable fire..Also on the same DVD I have U2-Sydney 1989. This is different to the lovetown special most of us have. E-mail me your dvd and audio list for a trade. I m intrested in U2 and other bands. So if you don't have any U2 to trade we can organise a trade with other bands.

My e-mail address:Sambarres@yahoo.com.au

Cheers
Oscar08

Your e mail link is not working on your profile. Here is mine kevind54@pacbell.net I have a few DVDs to trade

Back
Top Bottom