So how do I get hold of bootlegs :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-Macphisto-UK

The Fly
I have been a fan for a couple of years now, and have listened daily to U2.

Have recentley completed my collection of albums and DVD's (and even books), but am no looking to go a bit further.

I have never traded bootlegs before so don't really know where to get started but would really like to.

I have seen and heard the Until The End Of THe World performance from Zoo TV from the members seciton of the U2 webiste which was awesome and would really like to see and listen to more stuff from the Zoo TV tour.

I bought the video about a year back but it's a US vid and wont play on my PAL Video.

So can you people help me get started. Pretty please.

You can request in the music forum here - alot of bootlegs go up there everyday, and chances are that if you want something, someone in there will have it.
Otherwise, join the bloodredskyhub, which is possibly the most amazing bootleg resource ever.

beau2ifulday said:
You can request in the music forum here - alot of bootlegs go up there everyday, and chances are that if you want something, someone in there will have it.
Otherwise, join the bloodredskyhub, which is possibly the most amazing bootleg resource ever.

If you are just looking for a few boots and are not looking to get into trading this is your best bet. But if you want to really get into the high quality material out there I would recommend staying away from the Mp3 download stuff. Do some search's like on the U2 bootleg trading webring and you will find some big time non Mp3 traders that can do some blanks and postage to get you started if you have nothing. If you are looking to get into trading, dont go for the shows everyone has. YOu want to get the more uncommon stuff that traders will be interested in.

Either way, good luck, U2's bootleg community is decent (for the most part! :lol: )

You can also go and look at bt.easytree.org, there are plenty of good quality U2 shows up on there which aren't mp3.

Would you be interested in any of these?

23. 8. 92 (Bono breaks wind over Boston; has gaps between songs+acoustic version of Slow dancing)

25. 10. 2001 New York (Peace on earth/Walk on are missing)

28. 11. 2001 St. Louis (gaps between songs)

+ 3 CDs of various U2 songs

Back
Top Bottom