Slane DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mayflower

The Fly
I would like to have the U2 Go Home:Slane DVD on VCD(might be 2 discs).

I can buy the DVD from e-bay,but I want it in VCD(no one on e-bay as it so don't tell me to buy it).

If anyone can rip the DVD,please let me kow.

Thanks.

mayflower285@yahoo.com

I TOLD you NOT to tell me to buy it!!!!!(Unless maybe you can't read anything!!!)
I've always bought the official videos in the past(but on VHS).
This one cannot be found on VHS.It's only on DVD and I cannot play DVDs.
That is why I posted this topic.It wasn't supposed to be a form of charity or anything.

PS:Advice for people like you;Please READ the posts before posting a reply to tem.Thank you.

But stuff like Zoo TV and Popmart are available on VHS,so I'd say any form of trading those should be wrong too.
The bottom line is that no official stuff should be traded,be it a DVD or VHS.Am I right?

I have and will trade ZooTV Sydney and POPMart Mexico on vcd, because of the convinience of vcds compared to VHS. You can:
1. Play them on computers.
2. Quality doesn't falter over time.
3. You can skip to tracks (my vcds are indexed)

It is also hard to find the videos if you do not have a credit card to buy things over the internet (my problem). You have to be lucky to find them in second hand record shops (like me!).

But May, I think you will be hard pressed to find someone who is going to take the time and effort to transfer the DVD to a VCD. It isn't easy and there really isn't a point.

U2Lynne said:
But May, I think you will be hard pressed to find someone who is going to take the time and effort to transfer the DVD to a VCD. It isn't easy and there really isn't a point.

Especially now that you can get a dvd player for under $50 - Why bother?

alexvilagosh said:
You have to be lucky to find them in second hand record shops (like me!).

true, when i first got into U2 i orderd PopMart and zoo tv from sainity...
they were able to give me popmart but i would have to wait up to a month for zoo tv....so i said just popmart will do fine....

i looked everywhere for zoo tv, and managed to find it, in of all the places in Target in broadmeadows :)

Back
Top Bottom