Selling my U2 CD single collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leamspaceman

The Fly
Selling the following as a complete set:

- With Or Without You/Luminous Times/Walk To The Water CD single in Gatefold picture sleeve (CID319)
- Where The Streets Have No Name/Race Against Time/Silver And Gold/Sweetest Thing CD single in Gatefold picture sleeve (CID340)
- Desire/Hallelujah Here She Comes/Desire (Hollywood remix) CD picture single in Jewel case (CIDP400)
- Angel Of Harlem/A Room At The Heartbreak Hotel/Love Rescue Me (live) CD picture single in Jewel case (CIDP402)
- All I Want Is You/Unchained Melody/Everlasting Love/All I Want Is You (album version) CD picture single in Jewel case (CIDP422)
- When Love Comes To Town/Dancing Barefoot/When Love Comes To Town (Live from the Kingdom mix)/God Part II (The Hard Metal Dance mix) CD picture single in Jewel case (CIDP411)
- The Fly/Korova 1/The Lounge Fly mix/ CD picture single in gatefold digipak (CID500)
- Even Better Than The Real Thing/Salome/Where Did It All Go Wrong/Lady With The Spinning Head (extended dance mix) CD single in gatefold digipak (CID525)
- Even Better Than The Real Thing Remixes CD single in Jewel case (864197-2)
- One/Lady With The Spinning Head (UVI)/Satellite Of Love/Night And Day (Steel String Remix) CD single in gatefold digipak (CID515)
- Mysterious Ways Remixes CD picture single in gatefold digipak (CID509)
- Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses/Paint It Black/Fortunate Son/ Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (the TEMPLE BAR remix) CD picture single in gatefold digipak (CID550)
- Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (Temple Bar Edit)/Paint It Black/Salome (Zooromancer Remix)/Can’t Help Falling In Love (Triple peaks remix) Triple Fold-Out digipak CD picture single with four black & white art cards (CIDX550)
- Stay (Faraway, So Close) Quadruple Fold-Out digipak Double CD picture single: CD1 - The Swing Format: Stay (Faraway, So Close/I’ve Got You Under My Skin/Lemon (Bad Yard Club Edit)/Lemon (Perfecto Mix) CD2 – The Live Format: Stay (Faraway, So Close)/Slow Dancing/Bullet The Blue Sky (live)/Love Is Blindness (live) (CID578/CIDX578)
- Discotheque/Holy Joe (Garage/Guilty mixes) CD picture single in gatefold digipak (CID649/854)
- Discotheque remixes CD picture single in Jewel case (CIDX649/854)
- Staring At The Sun/North And South Of The River/Your Blue Room CD picture single in gatefold digipak (CID658/854)
- Last Night On Earth (First Night In Hell Mix)/Numb (The Soul Assassins Mix)/Happiness Is A Warm Gun (The Danny Saber Mix)/Pop Muzik (Pop Mart Mix) CD picture single in Jewel case (CIDX664/572)
- If God Will Send His Angels/Slow Dancing/Two Shots Of Happy, One Shot Of Sad/Sunday Bloody Sunday (live from Sarajevo) CD picture single in Jewel case (CID684/572)
- Please/Dirty Day (Junk Day)/Dirty Day (Bitter Kiss)/I’m Not Your Baby (Skysplitter Dub) CD picture single in gatefold digipak (CID673/572)
- Mofo Remixes/If God Will Send His Angels (The Grand Jury Mix) CD picture single in Jewel case (CIDX684/572)
- Beautiful Day/Summer Rain/Always CD picture single in Jewel case (CID766/562)
- Walk On/Live video clips from Elevation Boston/Walk On (video) CD picture single in Jewel case (CIDV788/588)
- Walk On/Where The Streets Have No Name (Live Boston 6/6/2001)/Stay (Faraway, So Close) (Live Toronto 25/5/2001) CD picture single in Jewel case (CID788/588)
- Walk On/Stuck In A Moment (Acoustic)/Stuck In A Moment (US video) CD picture single in Jewel case (CIDX788/588)
- Electrical Storm/New York (Nice Mix)/New York(Nasty Mix) CD picture single in Jewel case (CID808/063)
- Electrical Storm (William Orbit Mix)/Electrical Storm Video (Directors Cut)/Larry Interview/Anton Corbijn photo gallery CD picture single in Jewel case (CIDV808/063)
- Sunday Times 5-track EP and 2 videos: Beautiful Day/The Ground Beneath Her Feet/I Remember You (live Irving Plaza, New York 5/12/2000)/New York (live Irving Plaza, New York 5/12/2000)/I Will Follow (live Irving Plaza, New York 5/12/2000)/Beautiful day (video)/Don’t Take Your Guns To Town (video-Dublin, April 1999)
- Vertigo/Vertigo (Jacknife Lee 10”)/Neon Lights CD picture single in Jewel case (CIDX878/986)
- Vertigo/Are You Gonna Wait Forever CD picture single in Jewel case (CID878/986)
- Vertigo DVD single: Vertigo (video)/Vertigo (audio with photo gallery)/Are You Gonna Wait Forever (audio)/Vertigo (Jacknife Lee 10” Lisbon video)
- Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own Collectors Edition Wallet (to house CD singles and DVD single of Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own – wallet was by mail order request only and not available elsewhere)

£275 + shipping for the whole lot.

Feel free to make offers on individual items if you wish but I really would rather sell the lot.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom