Selling an electric guitar with sigs of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gloriosa

Babyface
Hi all!

Someone donated a Washburn electric guitar with signatures of U2 band members to my nonprofit so we can sell it and raise money. It's a nice-looking black guitar, X-series, with a nice case, and it has signatures of Bono, Edge, Larry, & Adam on black stickers that blend in neatly with the guitar. It also has a sticker of the 2001 Elevation tour; I'm guessing that's when it was signed.

And though we don't have "certification" that the signatures are genuine, the rich man who gave it to us knows they are real.

We're trying to get at least 500 for it, let me know if you're interested and we could send you a tax deduction letter too depending on how much it goes for.

Thanks!

Some pics, just for fun...

survivorsintl.org

survivorsintl.org

survivorsintl.org

survivorsintl.org

We can't see those pics. You need to upload them on a site like photobucket or imageshack.us. :) If you post the pics here I'm sure we can determine if the signatures are genuine or not.

Sorry for the delay in response... but ains, as no one seemed interested in the guitar for a while, the man who was donating it to us to sell ended up giving it to a friend of his. I would explain to you why, but it's not really that interesting of a story. Thanks for your interest! I hope you land an even better one, one day :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom