Sell/Swap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rani

Babyface
Hi!
I have for sell (or I can swap with a-ha) the CD “How to dismantle an atomic bomb” distributed by Sony Music Asia. The cover is totally different and song 11 is “When I fall in love”.
For more info or to make an offer please mail me. I only have 1 available.
I also have 2 bootlegs from the Pop Mart Tour : Oslo and Mexico.
I can swap with anything on a-ha.
I also look for somebody from Norway who’s interested to swap U2 articles for a-ha ones and who could buy for me the coming articles on a-ha in the Norwegian press (especially in August when they’ll play live in Oslo). I will do the same for U2 articles in the French press. Other countries swappers also welcome. Please mail me! : tibetfr@yahoo.fr

Hello Rani. Would you consider posting a 10 second sample of "When I Fall In Love?" I'm curious if this is something none of us have heard before.

Yeah can we hear a sample of "When i fall in love?" ....never heard of this song before??:eyebrow:

Hi there,

Unfortunatly, I'm not very good with computers and I don't have a clue how to put a sample on the net.
I myself didn't get the time to listen to that song so for the moment I don't have a clue of what it is. As you probably understood I'm an a-ha fan and U2 is "only" my 2nd fave band so I'm not as unconditionnal as you guys and therefore wouldn't know about everything about U2 as I do with a-ha. But I'll try to let you know if I already heard that "When I fall in love" song before!
I'll finish saying that U2 is really GREAT (I saw them live in Oslo 97) and what touches me most about them is Bono's lyrics!

wow, this is worse than that one guy claiming U2 were going to play a Wham song this tour.

Mikal, I'm not getting the point of your post but somehow I feel you're sort of insulting me. I hope you're not saying I made this "When I fall in love" song up... though this is what I would understand from your post.
If this is what you meant then let me clear up that I never said this was a new song, as I wrote I didn't listen to it myself, the cd being still sealed. I just wrote what is written on the back side of the cd. So I would appreciate not to be considered as a lyer just because you obviously never saw that cd before.

Wow, so much for the welcome and trust...
I got the scan done (even broke the box case to get the sleeves out...) but again I don't have a clue how to insert it in the message as it is asking for a script. If you wanna give me the procedure how to do otherwise, the "Premium members" who seem to wish a proof of my honesty can give me their email addy I'll send them the scan privatly. Of course anybody else who's not as septical but just wish to see the cover can also ask me for the scan.

Rani said:
Wow, so much for the welcome and trust...
I got the scan done (even broke the box case to get the sleeves out...) but again I don't have a clue how to insert it in the message as it is asking for a script. If you wanna give me the procedure how to do otherwise, the "Premium members" who seem to wish a proof of my honesty can give me their email addy I'll send them the scan privatly. Of course anybody else who's not as septical but just wish to see the cover can also ask me for the scan.

Any news on this?

Here's the scans that Stephanie kindly emailed me, and whatever you think of them, be nice please. :wink:

30249U2_front.JPG

30249U2_back.JPG

Last edited:
Wow, now I'm really curious to know what this song is.

Thanks to Neutral for posting these, and Stephanie for scanning them.

:crazy:

that has to be a bootleg copy or something doesnt it?

they dont even have the names of the songs right

City of Blinding

All Because of U

The last song has to be Yahweh doesnt it?

Last edited:
For the info I found this CD in my husband's homecountry Nepal. It seems that in Asia they make their own release with different sleeves and/or usually all the CD that have mistakes such as title errors go to the Asian market. I noticed that with some a-ha CD I also found there.
As I wrote before, the CD was still sealed until I did the scan so I didn't get to hear the "When I fall in love" song but I already mentionned to Neutral that it could just be a mistake in the title and that the song is actually "Yahweh". I'll keep you informed.

Yes, thanks for the info, Rani.

Anyone else secretly hoping that "When I Fall In Love" is actually a pristine copy of "Mercy?"

That is a complete and utter Bootleg. No doubts about it.

A.) The Asian market is full of bootlegs.

B.) They misspellings in the songs is a total giveaway.

C.) There is absolutely NO-WAY the U2 camp would let graphic design that bad be used officially. Especially with a stock TOTP shot.

Rani said:

As I wrote before, the CD was still sealed until I did the scan so I didn't get to hear the "When I fall in love" song but I already mentionned to Neutral that it could just be a mistake in the title and that the song is actually "Yahweh". I'll keep you informed.

Well when you unsealed it to do the scan did you listen to the track?

Nope didn't get the time. I just came back from a 1 month time in India/Nepal and right now I live in boxes as I'm between to places so it's not really the best moment to enjoy music. I only had time to listen to the "...bomb" CD a few times since I bought it a few months ago and as I explained to Neutral that means I don't remenber all the tunes from the album and could probably not recognize if the song is "Yahweh" or not. So the best thing I can do is to listen to it and catch a few lyrics, you guys will probably know in a second what song it actually is. I'll try to do that tomorrow (it is close from midnight here).

well if you listen to it, listen for the word Yahweh, he sings it about 100 times in the song

Achtung Ya'll said:
That is a complete and utter Bootleg. No doubts about it.

A.) The Asian market is full of bootlegs.

It is not a bootleg - it is a pirated copy of an officially released album. There is a difference in the terminology. But I know what you meant.

I like how it says Sony Music, who are not affiliated with Universal (U2's label) at all.

To Rani, I wasn't trying to come off as you being untrustworthy, but just doubtful about the CD itself.

Last edited:
Ok, just got to listen to the song, sorry Neutral and Rkman for the hopes but it is "Yahweh". Still a nice collectible to me though.
Ok, I have a question for you guys, I got another CD there and just wish to know if this is an official release or at least something you know about cause I had never seen it before. The CD is called "Bono lonely planet" and is released by EMI. There are 9 songs with Lou Reed, David Bowie, Pavarotti, the Corrs, etc..

Back
Top Bottom