[SELL] Remaining Items From My Collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HOWL

Babyface
I sell 3 pieces at a time, I sell the AB singles cd all together and not one by one...

U2 EVEN BETTER THAN THE REAL THING Even better than the real thing, Salomé, where did it all go wrong (demo from sts-dublin july 1990), Lady with the spinning head (extended dance mix)
U2 EVEN BETTER THAN THE REAL THING Even better than the real thing (The perfecto mix), Even better than the real thing (Sexy dub mix), Even better than the real thing (Apollo 440 stealth sonic remix), Even better than the real thing (V16 exit wound remix), Even better than the real thing (A440 vs U2 instrumental remix)
U2 ONE One, Lady with the spinning head (uvi), Satellite of love, Night and day (Steel string remix)
U2 MYSTERIOUS WAYS Mysterious ways, Mysterious ways (Solar plexus extended club mix), Mysterious ways (Apollo 440 magic hour remix), Mysterious ways (Tabla motown remix), Mysterious ways (Solar plexus club mix)
U2 THE FLY The fly, Alex descends into hell for a bottle of milk/korova, The lounge fly mix
U2 WHO'S GONNA RIDE YOUR WILD HORSES Who's gonna ride your wild horses (The temple bar edit), Paint it black, Fortunate son, Who's gonna ride your wild horses (The temple bar remix)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U2 U2 ZOO TV LIVE For subscribers of U2.com only – concert recorded live at the sydney football stadium on the 27th november 1993 + bonus
track tryin' to your arms around the world – recorded live at the zoo tv special, yankee stadium, new york, 29th august 1992

U2 BOX REMASTERED 77-84 + POSTER (U.S.A. market) Boy, October, War, Under a blood red sky
cdbox_11.jpg

U2 ARTIFICIAL HORIZON For subscribers of U2.com only

U2 ARTIFICIAL HORIZON For subscribers of U2.com only

U2 BOX REMASTERED 77-84 + POSTER (MERCATO AMERICANO) Boy, October, War, Under a blood red sky

U2 GO HOME LIVE FROM SLANE CASTLE IRELAND CD For subscribers of U2.com only – recorded on 1st september, 2001 at slane castle, co. meath, ireland

U2 GO HOME LIVE FROM SLANE CASTLE IRELAND CD For subscribers of U2.com only – recorded on 1st september, 2001 at slane castle, co. meath, ireland

U2 HOLD ME, THRILL ME, KISS ME, KILL ME Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me, Themes from batman forever, Tell me now

U2 LEMON Lemon (edit), Lemon (Oakenfold jeep mix), Lemon (Album version), Lemon (Morales byc version dub)

U2 MELON For members of propaganda fan club only – Lemon (The perfecto mix), Salomé (Zooromancer remix), Numb (Gimme some more dignity mix), Mysterious ways (The perfecto mix), Stay (Underdog mix), Numb (The soul assassins mix), Mysterious ways (remixed by massive attack), Even better than the real thing (The perfecto mix), Lemon (Bad yard club mix)

U2 NO LINE ON THE HORIZON SUPER DELUXE EDITION Limited edition box set

U2 PREVIOUSLY … (promo cd)

U2 STAY (FARAWAY, SO CLOSE!) The live format 1°cd Stay-the swing format – Stay, I've got you under my skin, Lemon (Bad yard club edit), Lemon (Perfecto mix) 2°cd Stay, Slow dancing, Bullet the blue sky live, Love is blindness live)

Luggage name tag (official merchandising of elevation tour in London, never used) other items on pictures not for sale...
18656_1341145738435_1524938975_883395_4579464_n.jpg

U2 THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE REMASTERED DELUXE

U2 GO HOME SLANE CASTLE DVD

U2 THE BEST OF 90-2000

U2 THE JOSHUA TREE REMASTERED

U2 THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE REMASTERED DELUXE

U2 VERTIGO LIVE FROM CHICAGO

U2 360 ROSE BOWL

U2 HOW TO DISMANTLE AN ATOMIC BOMB Limited edition +BOOK

ROBBIE ROBERTSON ROBBIE ROBERTSON Sweet fire of love with U2

PASSENGERS MISS SARAJEVO Miss sarajevo, One (Live at the warchild concert in modena 12/09/1995), Bottoms (Watashitachi no ookin yume – zoostation remix), Viva davidoff

DANIEL LANOIS ACADIE Feat. Larry Mullen

BONO & GAVIN FRIDAY IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER In the name of the father (7” edit), In the name of the father (12” edit), In the name of the father (12” beats mix), In the name of the father (Lp instrumental)

COMMON GROUND Feat. Bono & Adam Clayton

FARAWAY, SO CLOSE! ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK

HONEY MOON IN VEGAS – MUSIC FROM THE ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURES Feat. Bono

INNER CITY BLUES (THE MUSIC OF MARVIN GAYE) Bono with Save the children

PAVAROTTI AND FRIENDS FOR THE CHILDREN OF BOSNIA Feat. Brian Eno, Bono and Edge

RED HOT + BLUE Include Night and day versione U2

UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD MUSIC FROM THE MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK

ARTISTI VARI IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER

ADAM CLAYTON & LARRY MULLEN THEME FOR MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE Theme for mission: impossible, Theme for mission: impossible (Juniors hard mix-edit), Mission: impossible theme (Mission accomplished), Mission: imposssible theme (Mission accomplished – cut the red not the blue), Mission: impossible theme (Mission accomplished – dave clarke remix)

GIFT WITH PURCHASE
U2 LIVE AID PLUS (VIDEOTAPE)
U2 ACHTUNG BABY – THE VIDEOS, THE CAMEOS AND A WHOLE LOT OF INTERFERENCE FROM ZOOTV (VIDEOTAPE)
U2 NUMB (VIDEOTAPE)
U2 OUTSIDE IT'S AMERICA (VIDEOTAPE)
U2 POPMART LIVE FROM MEXICO CITY (VIDEOTAPE)
U2 POPMART SAO PAULO BRASIL (VIDEOTAPE)
U2 RATTLE AND HUM (VIDEOTAPE)
U2 THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE – COLLECTION (VIDEOTAPE)
U2ZOO TV LIVE FROM SYDNEY (VIDEOTAPE)
U2 UNDER A BLOOD RED SKY (VIDEOTAPE)

All items are in excellent condition (like new)

Contact me via e-mail
u2kitevox@yahoo.it

Please leave your email.

How much for the silver heart/suitcase keychain?

Damn you Sicy! :shifty: I want that one too!:drool:

Ah well, first come first take.

Great tattoo choice, I think I saw it at the tattoo thread. The one with the small tribals on the side right ? :up: Its so pretty.
I've been plotting for years to get one with electrical storm lyrics.
Never got the keychain becuase I was 9 when the Elevation tour was on :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom