Salome Sessions for trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2 warrior

The Fly
Before I go into any detail, is there anyone out there who would be interested in songs from the Salome Sessions? I have burned cd's and am looking for live cd's or dvd's from any tour (preferably pre-Elevation)

In case you are not aware of what this is, these songs are a treasure to any fan of the Achtung Baby album. They show how some songs came to be after multiple takes and how some songs that actually made the album started out as a combination of multiple songs. My favorite part of the recordings is hearing Bono talk to to the other band members, instructing them on how to play a certain part or complimenting them on the riffs.

Thanks and let me know..

chickadee said:
I would love these, but I have nothing to trade :(

That's ok. Since your the first to actually reply, I will send you a copy and ask for nothing in return. However, in the future, should you obtain any bootlegs, please keep me in mind for a copy, ok?

What's your email address?

Aww that is really nice of you. I'm just starting out looking for stuff, you see, so at the moment I don't have anything! But yes certainly I'll let you know when I get anything and see if you want it!

My email is bonoffee@hotmail.co.uk :)

Back
Top Bottom