Ripping DVD Music from R&H, Slane, Boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GG_The_Fly

The Fly
Am I competely retarded? It took me so long to finally make Mp3s of the concerts for my iPod and it couldn't have worked out better.

Am I the last one to figure this out?

neutral said:
What program are you using? I have ImToo DVD Audio Ripper but I haven't really tried it yet.

I've been using a cracked copy of 'DVD Audio Ripper' a friend gave me. . . works great. Listening to the Rattle and Hum DVD right now on my iPod. . .

oh dear i think i went around it the hard way...i used about three programs...lol i used DVD decrypter and two other programs was kinda long...i'm gonna look for this program ...and try again :) thanks for sharing!

oh gosh...i did it for the first time about two years ago!! and way before that (it must've been 00 or early 01) a friend of mine had a friend who ripped the dvd audio for rattle and hum (and the vhs for under a blood red sky, i think) to make this badass live cd. i guess i'm a geek. :yikes:

i don't remember what program i use. i'm on a mac right now so i don't know. i do all that crap on my pc because the only free programs i've come across are for the pc.

OMG!!! that DVD audio Ripper is soooo much easier and better! wow thank you soo much...lol i ended up buying it...whoo hoo!

angel_28 said:
OMG!!! that DVD audio Ripper is soooo much easier and better! wow thank you soo much...lol i ended up buying it...whoo hoo!

It's not glamorous or anything, but it works well and the output sounds fantanstic. . . :)

neutral said:
I finally got around to trying DVD Audio Ripper, it's great. :hyper: So much easier than everything I've tried before. :tsk:

I finally have a quality rip of the Slane DVD. :hyper:

I swear, getting HQ versions off the three DVDs was the most exciting this that's happened to me this year. . . besides getting tickets, that is. . . unfortunately my iPod is now having serious issues and is going to buy itself a one way ticket to apple.

neutral said:
I finally got around to trying DVD Audio Ripper, it's great. :hyper: So much easier than everything I've tried before. :tsk:

I finally have a quality rip of the Slane DVD. :hyper:

Can anybody find Mysterious Ways on Slane? I can't seem to rip the audio from that one. . . :(

Back
Top Bottom