Red Rocks DvD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

honkin

Babyface
I realise official releases are frowned upon as far as trading goes at this site. That is fine, as I am only after information.

Has anybody ever seen the full concert footage of the Red Rocks concert from 1983 as a video torrent? All I seem to be able to find are mp3 or flac torrents which don't interest me.

Just want to know if I am wasting my time searching. Seems odd that there is a video of the gig yet nobody has transferred it to DvD format.

Cheers

My guess is that you're going to have a hard time finding a torrent of it. There won't be one on U2torrents.com because no official material can be torrented. I have a DVD of the complete show if you would be interested.

onebloodonelife said:
My guess is that you're going to have a hard time finding a torrent of it. There won't be one on U2torrents.com because no official material can be torrented. I have a DVD of the complete show if you would be interested.

I would love to see it!

onebloodonelife said:

Thanx. I would be extremely interested in it.

Let me know what you want to do

Cheers

honkin@netspace.net.au

onebloodonelife said:

Hey onebloodonelife, I'm not able to PM you, as I am not a premium member.

Are you able to PM me or email me and let me know how you would like to do this?

Cheers

honkin@netspace.net.au

All right, I forgot that I had posted in this thread, so I've just sent out an email to all of you about the DVD. :D

Last edited:
onebloodonelife said:

I would love a copy as well, here are my details : swcalvert@hotmail.com

Let me know what you would want in return. Cheers.

So, I've been looking around for the past couple days, and I'm having no luck finding any of my video bootlegs...I'll keep looking and keep everyone updated.

I can't find that DVD on any torrent sites? Would someone be willing to torrent it or just send it to me ;)
I really want this DVD!!!
could someone please pm me

Thanks!

kennerado said:
The version I have is the ALMOST complete version from The Tube. Its only missing I Fall Down.

^ That would be correct , there is no "Complete" version , I Fall Down is missing ...

many sources from different broadcasts ... but , I Fall Down is still missing ..... 15 DVD 's from my collection for I Fall Down

25 DVD 's for the complete Dortmund '84 show,... :ohmy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom