Rattle And Hum Outtakes DVD B&P Offer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2warlp

The Fly
Hi,

Im currently downloading the Rattle And Hum DVD Outtakes
on Sharing the Groove the Outtakes consist of 4 DVD-R's (Volume 1,2,3,4)

I'll be offering B&P's to the first 5 people who reply.

United States/ Dial-up users only please. Thanks.

Please keep in mind that i wont be finish downloading all 4 volumes until another 3-4 weeks from now. The author is posting 1 DVD per week.

alright cool, thats 5...

im finished with dvd number 1, just a matter of waiting now for dvd 2,3 and 4 to be available for download...anyway, ill keep you 5 updated through email... :)

Ill be shipping the DVD outtakes to the following users Monday.

Appy
Nuke126
EPandAmerica

Please send in your blanks if you're not listed or remove yourself from the list so that others may benefit from the offer, thanks.

- Joel :)

u2warlp said:
Ill be shipping the DVD outtakes to the following users Monday.

Appy
Nuke126
EPandAmerica

Please send in your blanks if you're not listed or remove yourself from the list so that others may benefit from the offer, thanks.

- Joel :)

:wave: I never got an email from you regarding where to send blanks... can you email again at sgdc@hotmail.com and put "u2" in the subject line? I think my spam filter might have eaten your first email. Thanks! :hug:

Hi Erised,

Email has been sent

Email Subject: U2 Rattle And Hum Outtakes

If you're still not receiving my emails please feel free to IM me in yahoo messenger or aim. My username for both is "u2warlp"

Thanks

First one to respond to the offer, last one to send in his discs. Sorry. :reject: They'll be in the mail by Wednesday.

I just came back from the post office. erised and ThatGuy, your rattle and hum outtakes should arrive shortly (2-3 days priority mail) well im done with all five of you now. I hope you enjoy the dvds and big thanks for Michael as well, i knew someone sent Tim the outtakes, just didnt know who.We solute you both Michael and u2lynne, i know you do many b&p's at sharingthegroove and also do a great job in managing the forums :D.

Back
Top Bottom