Rattle & Hum Outtakes B&P offer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wild honey 7

Acrobat
Hi all,

In about a months time I'll receive the Rattle And Hum DVD Outtakes (thanks Joel!).

The Outtakes consist of 4 DVD-R's (Volume 1,2,3,4) and are currently available for download on Sharing the Groove.

I'll be offering B&P's to the first 5 people who reply.

EU users only please. Of course please only those, who can't download the Outtakes themselves!!!!!
Thanks.

Oh crap I guess that leaves me out. :sad: Thank you anyway wild honey 7. And thank you Axver for the explaination.

Just wanted to let you know that the dvds are ready for burning now.

I've just sent emails with my address to dirtyday and my_kite (the only ones that said they were still interested in getting them).

This means that there are still 3 more to go :yes:.

Oh, and this offer is now up for everyone, no matter where you live (as long as you manage to include ? or additional blanks for postage).

Hey WIldHoney!!
Thank you so much!! i just received your DVD's!!!
Thank you so much girll!!!! You sent me many ours of pure entertainment!!! YOU ROCK!!! ;O)

Love
Tania

my_kite said:
Hey WIldHoney!!
Thank you so much!! i just received your DVD's!!!
Thank you so much girll!!!! You sent me many ours of pure entertainment!!! YOU ROCK!!! ;O)

Love
Tania

You're welcome. I'm glad you like them!!! :wink:

Still 2 more B&Ps to go :yes: !!!

Hi Wild Honey (good choice of name:wink: )

Can I be cheeky enough to ask for one?

I'm in the UK and KBRY is already kindly doing me a copy of the 97 Edmonton show, but if you can fit me in then it would add to my small DVD collection - and if I ever get a burner then I can offer the same to other fans.

Maybe there should be a special B&P day nominated once a month for Interference?

My email is u2sweetestgirl @ yahoo . co . uk

thank you very much :happy:

u2 sweetestgirl said:
KBRY is already kindly doing me a copy of the 97 Edmonton show,

thank you very much :happy: [/B]

Hello

Can you get me a copy of that Edmonton show?? is it DVD?
I have a VCD copy...but it isn't so good!! Please e-mail me privately...you can check my trading list!!

tania.almeida@portugalmail.pt

Thanks

Love
Tania

Hi Wild Honey, I just wanted to let you know I finally got everything together and can send everything off by wedsnday if you like. Sorry for the delay been having a bit of bad weather here in Missouri for the past couple of weeks with power outages the longest one went on for three days:mad: . Anyway everything is returning to normal. Just drop me a line when its ok to send them off to you. Thanks a bunch.

ossyboo@netscape.net

Back
Top Bottom