Rattle And Hum Outtakes B&p

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onegin22

The Fly
Hello all,
I just heard of the 8 hrs of outtakes footage from Rattle and Hum and was wondering if anyone here can give me info on getting it or B&P it for me.
Thanks

Are you looking for the VHS tapes or the mpeg discs (or who knows what else is out there)? And you don't state where you are from. It would make a difference if someone was going to offer a b&p.

U2Lynne said:
Are you looking for the VHS tapes or the mpeg discs (or who knows what else is out there)? And you don't state where you are from. It would make a difference if someone was going to offer a b&p.

oh, sorry, i would take either the mpegs or the VHS, although i would imagine the mpegs would have better quality; and i live in San Antonio, Texas

i have the 6 hour on vhs. my fiance is going to put it on dvd for me this summer. it has really good footage. it is no the clearest sound and picture, but it is truly amazing. some of the footage includes:

bono injuring his arm and going to the hospital. you go in the hospital room with him, alie, and paul mcquiness.

entire save the yuppy concert.

various concert footage

the entire graceland tour.

various interviews.

i truly recomend this one to anyone.

RickFly said:
i have the 6 hour on vhs. my fiance is going to put it on dvd for me this summer. it has really good footage. it is no the clearest sound and picture, but it is truly amazing. some of the footage includes:
**snip**

entire save the yuppy concert.

Are you sure the Save the Yuppy concert is on there? I've watched those videos and don't remember that (although my attention was not always 100%).

this sounds good, where i can i get a copy? does anyone know? i live in vancouver canada.

ok, so WHO has it and is willing to do a B&P with a guy in Texas who wants it?

PLEASE!

RickFly said:
yes it does have the save the yuppie concert. the entire concert!
I did some asking around, and someone said that the Save the Yuppie concert was not part of the original outtakes. They said that it was an amateur shot video from a tri-pod that was included in most R&H Outtakes but wasn't actually part of the outtakes.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

U2Lynne said:

I did some asking around, and someone said that the Save the Yuppie concert was not part of the original outtakes. They said that it was an amateur shot video from a tri-pod that was included in most R&H Outtakes but wasn't actually part of the outtakes.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

the yuppie concert was not on the outtakes. i have that show and it was shot by an amateur.

souLnation2002 said:
does anyone wanna make me a copy? :hyper:
If the OP doesn't come back in the next couple days with a way to contact him, then I'll take you for a b&p. Otherwise, you will have to contact the OP to get it b&p'd for you. I'm only willing to take one person since it's a nine disc show and I've already copied it several times and I'm not too crazy about doing it again.

um, yea, so i started this thread and am still waiting for someone to B&P it for me?
Anyone?

onegin22 said:
um, yea, so i started this thread and am still waiting for someone to B&P it for me?
Anyone?
As I said above, you have left no contact information. You can't be PMed or have an email forwarded to you from this forum, and you haven't left an email for anyone to be able to contact you. So, how is someone supposed to offer you a b&p?

ah, heh, very sorry, i should have notcied that....
if anyone would be interested in doing a B&p for me, please either email me at onegin22@yahoo.com or IM me at Lensky22.
thanks

I'm new around here - someone please trade with me! Not usre if i posted my first message in the right place:

"Hello there, I'm looking for the Rattle & Hum outakes, Salome Actung Baby Sessions, Lovetown TV Special, Joshua Tree TV Special (These last two, I remember watching on TV back in the day but I can't remember what they are called) Not fussy about formats - mp3 + VCD mpegs are fine. The catch is that I'm sure I don;t have any U2 boots that anyone here hasn't got hold of before. however If anyone is in to Massive Attack then I have plenty to offer.

thanks for listening"

Rattle and Hum outtakes

I have this 4 disc DVD set, it is sourced from the master VHS tapes, this are in circulation. These were put to DVD for me and i 'let out' a few copies. I do not do B&P's though.

the R&H Outtakes DO NOT include the San Fran outdoor Concert 'Save the Yuppies' That footage is commonly included but was not a part of the Original outtakes.

If you are going to Request a B&P or wish to purchase these things, GET the 4 disc DVD set. I have shipped at least 15 sets of this and i am sure some of the people that have this are in trading circles.

Sorry i dont have time to list all contents

I have the outtakes on VHS - 5 tapes.

But I'd REALLY like them on DVD.

Anyone actually find them for b&p or trade?

Back
Top Bottom