Rare U2 Items For Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Archanie

Babyface
Hi guys

I have lots of U2 Memoribilla for sale which i thought you may want to hear about. Ive been a U2 fan for many years and collected so much stuff but i simply dont have room to keep it so im letting some of it go.

Obviously i would like it to go to other U2 fans, so if you are a dealer or intending to resell, please dont bother emailing me.

Items include

Pop tour Snow Globe
Issues 1 - 5 Propaganda in Mint Condition
War Tour Programmes
Unforgettable Fire Tour Programmes
Issues 3, 4, 5 and 6 of Sister Sister U2 magazines ( before propaganda )
Signed October Postcard ( authenticated by Sister Sister )
War Tour Waistcoat ( VERY VERY RARE )
Various 7 inch and 12 inch singles ( but no coloured vinyl )
Original Postcards, Pin badges & Sew on Patches

For more information email me at everquest@arizonna.freeserve.co.uk

PS Mods - i hope this is ok and fits in with the rules, if not please let me know and i will amend !

you havent seen a pop tour snow globe ??

You dont know what you are missing lol !!:lol:

260206605324.jpg

Holy crap :WANT:! :love: That is awesome! Are those lemons??? :ohmy:

How much do you want for it?

Btw, what patches do you have? I have a Rattle and Hum one but I"m looking for AB-Pop ones.

Oh so you're selling the stuff on ebay? How can you sell it to us here if its up on ebay? (links are not allowed just fyi).

Galeongirl

Because i can take them down if i wish to :)

I'm sure most of you will understand there is a market for these things, im not daft i want the best prices for them.

but with that said, these items are from a collection i have had for over 26 years, i don't like the idea of them going to a dealer or someone else to resell. I would much rather they went to another U2 fan who would love them and cherish them like i have.

There are an awful lot of things im keeping - these are the excess, but that doesn't mean im not still attached to them.

If that makes me nasty - so be it, don't make an offer !

if someone can tell me how to make a photo album thing online for you guys to view i will put up the pictures i have taken so far

Well you're entitled to do what you want of course. But as someone that has bought and sold on ebay for 8 years.. I get really upset when a seller pulls an item I am bidding on. Especially if its something I really wanted. But again, its your stuff so you can do what you want with it.

You can upload pictures to sites like flickr.com or photobucket.com then just paste the links here.

Lots of you asking about the 7 inches so here is a list

Picture disc - gothenburg press conference 1987

Picture disc - has bono on the front and writing about the joshua tree on the back

U2 4 pack - bakpak 1001 4 x interview picture discs

Two hearts beat as one + u.s remixes ISD 09 VG

New years day double pack UWIP 6848 VG

where the streets have no name IS340 Cover VG+ Record is poor ( has a teeny chip on the outer edge 0.5mm )

Angel of Harlem IS402 VG

Numb Jukebox copy NUMBJB1 ( island )

Do they know it's christmas FEED1

The unforgetable fire double pack ISD220 Good

Two hearts beat as one IS109 Good

Two hearts beat as one IS109 Poor ( bad creases )

Pride double pack ISD202 VG+

In God's country 7-99385 good

Desire IS400 VG+

One IS515 good ( has a price in the top right corner )

One IS515 VG+ marked as promo by ferret and spanner PR

Fire CBS 1376x - VG crease in top left corner

Angel of Harlem - IS402 Mint

when love comes to town - IS411 shows ring mark from record inner

All i want is you IS422 ?

The Fly IS500 VG+

Even better than the real thing IS525 - again promo copy marked by ferret & spanner

Desire Gatefold - ISG400 VG+

Pride IS202 Poor cover ( has some masking tape on - record VG+ )

11 o'clock tick tock WIP 6601 plain sleeve record mint

Gloria WIP6733 Mint ( i will defy anyone to find a better copy ! )

Well you're entitled to do what you want of course. But as someone that has bought and sold on ebay for 8 years.. I get really upset when a seller pulls an item I am bidding on. Especially if its something I really wanted. But again, its your stuff so you can do what you want with it.

You can upload pictures to sites like flickr.com or photobucket.com then just paste the links here.

Nothing had bids on last time i looked so it wont be a problem - it isnt like im going to let them run and pull at the last minute.

If someone here wants something and is willing to make a reasonable offer then i will pull the auction ( sorry ebay bidders but genuine U2 fans will come first )

I more meant that it didn't stroke with what you said first. Wanting it to go to a real fan and putting it on ebay. I'm glad this is not the case here.

What kind of patches do you have? only the War ones?

12 inches and Albums

Discotheque - erm its still in the cellophane and im not opening it for the number !

12 inch sleeve only of even better than the real thing REALU2A -signed by bono

the fly 12 IS 500

Boy ILPS 9646

and another copy of boy

War - gatefold German copy i think LC0407

under a blood red sky IMA3

Earthrise 515419-1 ( features U2 )

do they know its christmas FEED112

October ILPS9680 poor

wide awake in america 90279-1

mysterious ways 12 ISX 509

all i want is you 12IS422

Joshua tree U26

Fire 600.417

Pride 12IS202

yep so far - 70 pictures in total !

Some of them might be a bit naff though !

How many War and UF programs do you have? How much are you asking for the buttons?

OK war waistcoat is listed - it has a reserve of 85GBP on it - but i've never ever seen one of these up for sale anywhere.

Armpit seam to armpit seam is 26 inches - so it should fit upto a 44 inch chest i would say

I only have the two war programmes i think part A and Part B - both are Mint

This might sound really stupid but after 26 years of being a U2 fan i don't actually know what i do have and what i don't have. I'm about a qtr of the way through the collection so far - and i know i have a load of original posters that are all still rolled up in tubes - one of which is from the set at the odeon in birmingham, as my dad took it off the wall for me ! lol - that is about 6 foot wide !

All i can say is make a firm offer - i will either accept or refuse. Some items i know the value of, like the snow globe, Autographs, the waistcoat, the programmes and the early propaganda and U2 magazine issues.

Other stuff like the pin badges, promo items leaflets and 7 inches 12 inches are cute / nice but the value is only what someone wants to pay for them.

BTW i should add - im sure some diehard fan will know much more than I

The War waistcoat i bought personally when i was 15 from another die hard U2 fan local to me ( he was the original owner ) he told me War waistcoats were never sold to the public, this one belonged to Bono and was thrown into the crowd when they played Leeds University.

I have never been able to verify if it is the case or not - i do know these waistcoats are rarer than hens teeth, there are tour pictures that show the band wearing them. But as i was about 10 at the time of war i don't remember if they were sold them on the stands or not.

I didn't go to Leeds i went to Birmingham so the waistcoat is sold on the basis that its a nice bit of tour memorbillia, but that's the unverified history behind it - im sure someone somewhere will be able to find out if they were band / crew only or public issue

Hi Archanie,

I apologize for my lack of response, I was out of town for the weekend (I went to see U2 in Tampa!) Thanks so much for the information. It sounds like the waistcoat is a really cool thing to have. Unfortunately, I do not have the funds for 85GBP. As much as I want it, I'm afraid I can't afford it. I hope you do find someone who wants it as much and is willing to pay. Like you said, that is a very special and rare find.

BTW i should add - im sure some diehard fan will know much more than I

The War waistcoat i bought personally when i was 15 from another die hard U2 fan local to me ( he was the original owner ) he told me War waistcoats were never sold to the public, this one belonged to Bono and was thrown into the crowd when they played Leeds University.

I have never been able to verify if it is the case or not - i do know these waistcoats are rarer than hens teeth, there are tour pictures that show the band wearing them. But as i was about 10 at the time of war i don't remember if they were sold them on the stands or not.

I didn't go to Leeds i went to Birmingham so the waistcoat is sold on the basis that its a nice bit of tour memorbillia, but that's the unverified history behind it - im sure someone somewhere will be able to find out if they were band / crew only or public issue

I'm interested in the waistcoat, not so much to wear it, but to have it. I love collectibles!
I sent you a PM, and I can use paypal if you wish.
Let me know!

Gosh...if any deals fall through....I want that War Tour Program that does NOT fold out into a poster. An email has been sent.

Uhmm if this hasn't been sold already I'm interested >> 12 inch sleeve only of even better than the real thing REALU2A -signed by bono
Pm..me thank you! :D:

Back
Top Bottom