Rare live cds for sale...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one_cool_dude17

The Fly
Hello,
I've got the following CDs available from my personal collection. All are original silver pressings unless otherwise noted.

Pictures in grey 1cd
Surrender Dublin 1cd
Rocks Hottest Ticket 2cd (original pressing in tri-fold z-case)
Wild Horses 2cd-r
AM Zoo 2cd in LP size packaging
Zoo Tour Live In Zurich 2cd
Great Zooropean 2cd
Dream Out Loud 2cd
Zoomerang in Adelaide 2cd
Mysterious Creatures from the Zoo 2cd
150,000 2cd-r (pro cd-r, released this way)
Tel Aviv 2cd
Chile Pop 2cd
Elevating Buffalo 2cd

Please send me a PM if interested in any or all of these. I've put a lot of money into my collection. Reasonable offers considered. If you are a collector then you know the rarity of some of these.

I am also looking for the following U2 CD sets:

Better than the real thing - live! 2cd (mexico city pop mart)
Wild Horses 2cd original silver pressed

If you have either of these I would generously trade from my list for one or both of them. I also have a few other unlisted extremely rare silvers that I'd trade if you have those 2.

Thanks!

Seeing as he's still looking for the Wild Horses 2cd silver pressing I'd say his is not, especially as it says CD-R....

So what's the value of these discs these days with everything already on the internet? :hmm:

Yes, everything is available for free download on the internet. As you know, however, some fans like to collect originals. Galeongirl, you've given me a hard time before when I tried to list a couple items from my collection. What's your deal? I'm trying to get rid of some items from my collection that I've either got extras of or I just don't listen to anymore because I could use a little extra money since times are tough financially. If you have such a problem with my post, why don't you just ignore it? Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe that this section of this forum is specifically for fans offering what they've got or looking for what they want.

To answer your question, U2C, my copy of wild horses is a CDR, not silver pressed. It has printed discs which look just like the originals but they are not.

... I have no problem with you, nor do I recall our apparent past. I'm just genuinely interested what the value of these cds is. Which is pretty much literally what I asked above. Can't really make it any clearer than that. :shrug:

Updated list of CDs available from my personal collection. All are original silver pressings unless otherwise noted.

Pictures in grey 1cd
Surrender Dublin 1cd
Rocks Hottest Ticket 2cd (original pressing in tri-fold z-case)
AM Zoo 2cd in LP size packaging
Zoo Tour Live In Zurich 2cd
Great Zooropean 2cd
Dream Out Loud 2cd
Mysterious Creatures from the Zoo 2cd
Tel Aviv 2cd
Chile Pop 2cd
Elevating Buffalo 2cd

Please send me a PM if interested in any or all of these.

Thanks!

I am also looking for the following U2 CD sets:

Better than the real thing - live! 2cd (mexico city pop mart)
Wild Horses 2cd original silver pressed

If you have either of these I would generously trade from my list for one or both of them. I also have a few other unlisted extremely rare silvers that I'd trade if you have those 2.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom