RARE LIMITED EDITION U2 Lithograph All That You Can't Leave Behind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwiannabe

Babyface
Very rare LIMITED EDITION U2 Lithograph from the All That You Can't Leave Behind albumn
The item is marked as 276/500
Photograph by Anton Corbijn
This item was purchased directly from the U2 official website. I believe these items are sold out now. I think the item was purchased in 2001.
Similar items (not Limited Edition are currently selling on the U2 official site for $100)
The whole item is approximately 96cms wide and 69cms high. It has not been framed.
The item has been stored rolled in its original packaging and is in otherwise perfect condition. The item comes with a Certificate of Authenticity which has been stored rolled up inside the item, so is not flat.
The image on the albumn art work is taken in Charles De Gaulle airport.
Please ask if you have any questions about the item - kiwiwannabe11@hotmail.com

Photograph of item: Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter

That is the same as the others on the U2.com website. It was part of the original "Album" litho releases. (The ones that begin with # U2T3XXXX)...they were $100 new, but sold out fairly quickly. I think it came out in 2005?

Thank you for your interest in this item.

I'm afraid I have nothing with the item that matches the code you have suggested. The item is in its original packaging and looking at it again the postage date may be 2004, rather than 2001 as I initially thought.

The item was certainly purchased direct from the U2.com website.

The auction for this item has now finished, but I am awaiting payment. I will confirm when the transaction is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom