Race of Angels book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Anybody got a lead on where I can find John Water's Race of Angels: The Genesis of U2?

Thanks.

------------------
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on." - Stairway to Heaven, Zoso: Led Zeppelin

[This message has been edited by theSoulfulMofo (edited 10-23-2001).]

No, half.com is a fixed price site. It is a sister so to speak of ebay, but there is no bidding. I have found numerous cd's and books that are either hard to find or out of print entirely. Paying the cover price was alright with me.
You can register at half.com and tell them what you want to pay for it. I would recommend that if you place a request that you show whatever the cover is.

another nice thing is that you can sell your own stuff and post it forever(until it sells)
with no charge(then theres a commission)

good luck

Hey, I just got an email saying I could sell my copy for 12.95! That must be you!
Sorry, I'm not selling. But what half.com does is send emails to all who bought through them, and then when the person decides to sell, then there is an instant buyer for it.
Half.com rocks! (IMO)

smile.gif

Hey Beardog,

I just found an available copy @ Barnes&Noble.com Rare and Used store...

I purchased it for $40 (including S&H), and I have to wait for 3-5 weeks before it will be shipped out.

Do you think that's a good deal?

smile.gif

theSoulfulMofo

------------------
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on." - Stairway to Heaven, Zoso: Led Zeppelin

[This message has been edited by theSoulfulMofo (edited 10-30-2001).]

Beardog!

I got this book!! I found it on Powells.com and bought it for $15 ($5 for S&H)!!

It's on its way... and I can't wait...

(Oops- I hope I didn't jinx myself...)

cool.gif

Read the thread above
smile.gif
(to get an idea of how much you should spend..)

As for what's it about, here's a quote from U2station.com:

In this paperback, leading Irish journalist John Waters attempts to pinpoint the source within the Irish cultural genius from which U2 emerged. Putting together pieces of a hidden ancestry, he articulates the sense of the band's unique.

I actually found two places that were selling the books at a decent fee... one of them, however, only accepted cheques made in the British Pound.

Back
Top Bottom