r&h outtakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eep

Acrobat
I know it has been discussed here before, I think so anyway....

But does someone have a VCD or even DVD of the Rattle and Hum Outtakes?

I have them on VHS and am tired of the quality. Plus my fifth tape is all jumpy.

So even if someone could get me a good copy (vhs is alright) of the last tape (basically the movie unedited) I'd love it!! :yes:

Thanks.

eep78@aol.com

But I don't have the VHS version which has a bunch of extra stuff added to it which is not in the original DVDs/mpegs. Mine doesn't have something that I would say is like the movie, only unedited.

U2Lynne said:
But I don't have the VHS version which has a bunch of extra stuff added to it which is not in the original DVDs/mpegs. Mine doesn't have something that I would say is like the movie, only unedited.

:scratch:

So what do you have of the outtakes then?

I have five vhs tapes. The first 4 are basically the outtake stuff and then (like I said) tape 5 is the movie unedited.

adamswildhoney said:
I would love to have those cds but I dont have any dvds to trade for them :shrug:

There was a guy who posted here a couple weeks ago that said he had the 4 DVD set and that he was looking to trade for audio. Why don't you look back through the posts and see if you can find his name and set up a trade with him.

Well, the four disc set is of DVDs and the nine disc set is just regular mpegs (the stuff you can make VCDs out of) which will only play on the computer (unless converted to VCD). The mpegs were made directly from the DVDs though.

:wave: Thanks for all the help.

Someone emailed me that has them on DVD - I think I'll go that route.

Thanks again.

The DVDs may not have the part you are looking for (the unedited concert), unless someone has modified the DVD set that was circulating to include that part. You might ask before you get disappointed by not getting what you want.

U2Lynne said:
The DVDs may not have the part you are looking for (the unedited concert), unless someone has modified the DVD set that was circulating to include that part. You might ask before you get disappointed by not getting what you want.

Yes, I know.
Nobody seems to have the final tape I have. :shrug:

But these DVDs are what's on my other four VHS tapes - so it's cool. :yes:

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom