ProShot video help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dr. Lemonseed

The Fly
What's the best way to go about finding one of the plentiful ProShot concerts out there? (LA '87, DC '92) The problem is that I don't really have anything to trade. Are there good websites that don't make profits from this?

thanks.
Dr. LS

Im in the same boat, i DO have the Elevation show in Pittsburgh, but it's only audio. But other than that I don't have anything to trade :|

If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it!

Last edited:
I'm also in the same situation. I would absolutely love to start collecting U2 shows on DVDs, especially Proshot, using the B&P method. However, the few sites I've found offering shows also require you to pay money... and I *really* don't want to use eBay. LOL.

So, uhm... my email address is scruffy.lookin@gmail.com. LOL! Looking at the list of some of the concerts out there, I would die to see some of these particular shows. Thanks, guys!

<--again, newbie! *G*

Last edited:
Learn to use bit torrent.

Many U2 DVDs (including pro shots like LA, Santiago and Syracuse) are still alive on Easytree.org

bonosleftone said:
Learn to use bit torrent.

Many U2 DVDs (including pro shots like LA, Santiago and Syracuse) are still alive on Easytree.org

Well, see... that's the problem. I'd really prefer the B&P method to start a collection because I don't have the equipment/software to burn my own DVD's. That's why I was hoping if someone knew of a few sites where traders were offering this. However, I guess I'll just keep looking. :-/

Back
Top Bottom