Promotional Item

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

telekon

Babyface
hi all

sorry this is my first post......but the item i have i would like to go to a u2 fan

i worked many years ago in a record shop and i was given this item and now as im having a clear out i would like this to go to a good home.....

item is.....

achtung baby...berlin wall fragment

This item consists of a very small fragment of the Berlin Wall and a mini Trabant. Both of these are housed in a clear plastic case, with a certificate to confirm their authenticity on the back.

i know this is a very rare item .......so this is the reason why i posted on here as i hope it will end up with a fan :)

thanks

pm me is your interested

telekon said:

pm me is your interested

Only premium members have access to the PM function, so you'd need to leave an email address for anybody interested to get in touch with you.

telekon said:
hi all

sorry this is my first post......but the item i have i would like to go to a u2 fan

i worked many years ago in a record shop and i was given this item and now as im having a clear out i would like this to go to a good home.....

item is.....

achtung baby...berlin wall fragment

This item consists of a very small fragment of the Berlin Wall and a mini Trabant. Both of these are housed in a clear plastic case, with a certificate to confirm their authenticity on the back.

i know this is a very rare item .......so this is the reason why i posted on here as i hope it will end up with a fan :)

thanks

pm me is your interested

doh!!!!!

sorry

twd.flange@gmail.com

thank you bonochick

hi all

just to show you that it's the real thing....i took some pics....with my phone

SP_A0104.jpg

SP_A0103.jpg

SP_A0107.jpg

SP_A0106.jpg

SP_A0105.jpg

:)

thank you for all the emails sent so far.....please bear with me i will get back to you all as quick as i can :)

thanks

mike/telekon :)

hi all
just to keep you posted i have had an alot of offers and this item will go the lucky person by friday if no one else offers any more

thanks again for all the interest and offers so far

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom