Popmart Hats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

axanorth

Babyface
Hello all,

I live in Erie PA and there is this store going out of business - it's not a music store, but for whatever reason, they have a ton of u2 popmart hats there from the 97 tour.

They are only a dollar a piece. I already bought a bunch because the employees at the store said that whenever they shut down the store, most of the merchandise will just be thrown away or packed up. I'd hate to see such cheap U2 items go to waste, so I figured I'd post here to see if anyone was interested. Shipping them wouldn't be expensive and since they are only a dollar you could end up with a cool u2 hat like I did for maybe a few dollars.

My intention here is NOT to make money at all. I just wanted to share this interesting discovery with other diehard fans.

Thanks, let me know if you want more info, Bill

It's white with a black bill. It has a globe behind the text - the text says u2 popmart tour 97 - the O in POP looks similar to the lemon from the tour. they are pretty cool. at first i was considering selling some on EBAY because I figured they would go to fans and I could put the money towards getting a shirt at the concert I am going to in PGH, but first I want to try to give some away to u2 fans because I know how cool it was to find those so cheap. Anyways, my fiancee has a photo studio so I can have her take a pic tomorrow and I'll post them.

I'll get some pictures of the hats up soon. I'll work on this and get it all organized, and I'll gather up emails of people who are interested. That way I can get some out to you guys.

They are official, from the show (obviously I didn't get them from the show but they are official) - I'll have pictures on here in a day or so. Sorry for the delay - things are crazy right now with my work.

Back
Top Bottom