Pop-tart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No one knows anything about a bloody shirt.... Your all a bunch of wankers... :ohmy:

just kidding all.

oh and btw stars... Its all good. I do love a strong fan-base.
Maybe PLEBA should start on a bonojr fan club.

Poptart shirts were sold for at least a few shows during the first leg. . . . seems like they had light blue and pink. At that time I didn't understand the significance of it (10th show of the tour, hadn't seen Adam wearing it). By the time I made it to my next show that fall, they weren't selling it anymore.

kellog's brand 'poptarts' warned principle management about selling the shirts because you know, poptarts.

I'm so full of odd info. *hee*

I bought a Poptart shirt during the Popmart tour. Mine is a black t-shirt with white and/or pink lettering, I believe.

:shifty: So are these really that rare?

Why not design it (if you have a photo of it to show me, I could do it for you) and then let a shop print it for you... Even CaféPress.com might be able to help you out there, but it would be better to let it print in a local shop...

Cheers,
-DanToo Dee!

Yep sure did, I didn't see a "manly" version of the shirt--that I saw anyway--did they make a regular style t-shirt with pop tart on it? It was a babydoll style shirt, my friend what went with me and I were chuckling about buying one, but ended up buying the navy shirt with the lemon. :huh:

Should have went with my instinct and bought the pop tart one, so yes they were definitely IN Pittsburgh at that show.

Back
Top Bottom