Point Depot December 1989 vhs DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nesskelz

Acrobat
Sorry if this has already been posted, but i'm having trouble using the search feature.
Does anyone know if any of the December 1989 Point Depot shows exist on vhs or dvd?

It was filmed in its entirety, only two songs were ever broadcast on television though. The rest was just the audio FM broadcast we all know. You are not going to find the full concert out there for trade.

Last edited:
It was only broadcast on Radio only, I remember listening to it on the night. It was definitely not broadcast on TV other than the two songs mentioned previous. If it had been a regular TV broadcast it would have circulated years ago. I'd love to see a video of this, but I know it is never going to happen.

rumor was some crew members had been given VHS of the complete show but since sno one has ever gotten their hands on a copy i suspect that was just a rumor

I think, considering all the suggestions of what to start a petition for, we should just have one big petition requesting U2 do whatever we want them to. Make life easier for us all.

Back
Top Bottom