Paring down my U2 Collection! Items for sale...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pop Artist

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I am looking to pare down my U2 collection a bit, and sell some items. I would love to avoid putting these on eBay so I am circulating this list first and entertaining reasonable offers. I do take Paypal and will ship internationally. Photos available upon request. Please e-mail me at popartist AT gmail dot com with inquiries. Also pass this list to any other collectors looking to buy. I intend to put some more items on sale but am doing them in small batches to avoid being overwhelmed, so watch for more in coming weeks... :)

U2 Sale List

Island NUMCD 1 – Numb single track European promo CD, black Zoobaby artwork insert with lyrics EX cond

Polystar P09D-31001 Japan When Love Comes to Town b/w Dancing Barefoot 3”-CD in tray with lyrics picture front and back cover. EX-Mint (have tentative offer already)

Atlantic 7567-85567-9/CAC710 France Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me (Single version ) 3-track CD single b/w Themes From Batman Forever and Tell Me Now. Cardboard sleeve with green/white round sticker in French. EX (unopened)

Atlantic CAC773/7567-85567-2 France Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me (Single version ) 3-track CD single b/w Themes From Batman Forever and Tell Me Now. Packaged with badge with Achtung Baby artwork panel. EX (unopened)

Island PRECD1 U2 Previously 5-track UK promo CD EX-Mint

Island W1P 6601 UK 11 O'Clock Tick Tock 7” vinyl b/w Touch Original artwork picture sleeve, punchout label EX w/no fading

Island/Polystar 7S 69 Japan A Celebration 7” vinyl b/w Fire in generic Polystar sleeve with single picture sheet with artwork on one side, Japanese/English lyrics on other side. EX cond.

Island/Festival K338 Australia One Tree Hill 7” vinyl b/w Running to Stand Still. Includes lyric sheet. VG+ cond. (lite wear in corners/edges of sleeve)

The Joshua Tree Collection Album Samplers – promo set of five 7” vinyls, each containing two tracks from The Joshua Tree. Front of each sleeve says “Album Sampler No. X” (X=1, 2, 3, 4, or 5) above the photo and “U2 The Joshua Tree Collection" below. NO box. Mix of “A” and non “A” labels. Condition VG+ to EX – a little spotty peeling along top and bottom bands on back cover on some but otherwise just light wear on corners of the cardboard sleeves.

U2 6-1 Album Sampler No. 1 - Where the Streets Have No Name/Red Hill Mining Town – No “A” on label
U2 6-2 Album Sampler No. 2 - Trip Through Your Wires/Running to Stand Still - “A” label
U2 6-3 Album Sampler No. 3 – I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/One Tree Hill - “A” label
U2 6-4 Album Sampler No. 4 – Exit/Mothers of the Disappeared – No “A” on label
U2 6-5 Album Sampler No. 5 – In God's Country/Bullet the Blue Sky - “A” label

I STRONGLY prefer to sell as a set of five, but will consider offers on individual 7”s.

Here is some general info on these:

..:: U2 Discography - The Joshua Tree Sampler Promo / U2 - U2Wanderer.Org ::..

I know the full set WITH pizza box is one of the most expensive collectibles out there - about $700! I have no pizza box though, and mixed A and white labels. Individually these have been generally going for $40-75 on eBay, according to popsike.com. These do not come up very often, especially lately, even with dealers. I picked these up in the mid-late 90s.

Here is some general info on these:

..:: U2 Discography - The Joshua Tree Sampler Promo / U2 - U2Wanderer.Org ::..

I know the full set WITH pizza box is one of the most expensive collectibles out there - about $700! I have no pizza box though, and mixed A and white labels. Individually these have been generally going for $40-75 on eBay, according to popsike.com. These do not come up very often, especially lately, even with dealers. I picked these up in the mid-late 90s.

Interesting, I've never seen them. That U2 Wanderer page says they were released as singles too. So are these purely promo items, or items that were used as promo materials but also released to the general public?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom