Orange Best Of CD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm.. that's strange. Is it yours, or did you hear about it? Do you have a picture? Is it the gold B-side disc or the white disc? UF discs sometimes turn brown from being hot in the CD tray over the years, so I'm wondering if that Best Of disc turned colour from something similar. But if it's really bright orange, that's obviously not the case. Interesting though.

I found one with the orange cover :confused: I bought it second hand for $ 9. Was it a bmg release ? and what is a bmg release ? :reject:

ABEL said:
I found one with the orange cover :confused: I bought it second hand for $ 9. Was it a bmg release ? and what is a bmg release ? :reject:

BMG and Columbia House are discount mail order music companies in North America. Their catalogs generally consist of music that's at least a year old that the label/artist agree to sell at a discount rate. Sometimes they print their own runs for cds which can have lower quality lines and cd art. I have a couple pearljam cds from them that have the completely wrong colour. When I was younger I used them to get the antire U2 cd catalog up to Achtung Baby for about $6 a cd.

Back
Top Bottom