One GA 1535, 2 Miklis, 1 Bvlgari and 1 C&G to sell - with pics !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lobovox

Acrobat
Hello everyone, some glasses that were supposed to be sold are finally not. So here is the list of the glasses I am willing to sell (as I will only keep pairs that I wear) :

3 pairs of Gigli 226 :
69798-albums324-picture2691.jpg

69798-albums324-picture2690.jpg
:drool:

2 pairs of Mikli :
69798-albums324-picture2655.jpg

3214:drool:
The same color than the 3244 but I am waiting to receive them (they are new) - I will post pics as soon as I will have them

1 Cutler & Gross 0276 :
69798-albums324-picture2694.jpg

1 Bvlgari 549 silver
Pics to come as I forgot them @ my parent's house during vacations

1 Giorgio Armani 1535 Olive :
69798-albums324-picture2610.jpg

69798-albums324-picture2611.jpg

Send me a PM with your mail address so we could communicate. Please : only serious offers.

I am not willing to put them on eBay right now as I like the fact that the glasses are staying inside "the family"... But if they do not sold out by the middle of september, I will.
Thanks everyone.:wave:

Still the same thing and that's the reason why I insist : only serious offers :wink:, my 2 pairs of Miu Miu 51C which were supposed to be sold, are not finally... So I am also selling these two models :

69798-albums324-picture2695.jpg

69798-albums324-picture2696.jpg

69798-albums324-picture2697.jpg

If any interest for any of these nine pairs please send me a PM. And keep in mind that they are very rare to be find so... I wild do a better price than what is practiced on eBay but that does not mean that I am going to give them away.

One last point, I could be OK for some exchange if you own a pair of Blue 226, a pair of 3214 Orange (this one I would exchange against more than one pair), a pair of Pink Exte EX7S...

Thanks for reading everyone.:wave:

Last minute, my parents send me my 549 back :
69798-albums324-picture2698.jpg

69798-albums324-picture2699.jpg

They are also to be sold.
Still pics of the 3214 are missing, I will post them ASAP.
:wave:

are u lobovox in bad financial situation? hurts me your collection falling apart.:reject:

are u lobovox in bad financial situation? hurts me your collection falling apart.:reject:

Not really. I have just decided to sell the glasses I do not wear anymore... You know, you collecting glasses, you own more than 45 pairs, and one day you realise that you not wear all of them anymore. So you sell them in order that they can find a new home where they will be used !

Last minute : the 3214 has arrived this morning :
69798-albums324-picture2701.jpg

69798-albums324-picture2702.jpg

Color code is 03057. They are absolutely new.
As for the 3244, the color code is 28182.
Still PM if necessary.

For everyone, if you want to see the pics, you must log on !:doh:

To everyone, here is the point of what is sold or not.
Already sold :
- GA 1535 Olive
- Miu Mius 51 C Both pairs
- Bvlgari 549
- RG 226 purple
- Mikli 3214

Still on sale : C&G 0276, 2 RG 226 with gold rims, Mikli 3244. Do not hesitate to contact me as I will do good prices on these regards to the quality of the glasses available. I mean a better price that if you wait for them to pop up on eBay, specially because models like the Mikli and like the C&G do not show up so often.:wave:

New point of the glasses still available :
- the two pairs of RG 226 (Brown and Red)
- the Milkli 3244
I am just surprised:sexywink: that I receive no message for the Mikli. Just for information I will do a good price on them, so it's a unique occasion to get a Mikli @ a fair price.
Thanks for the members that contact me and specially to the ones who buy glasses : they stay in the family :hug:

New point of the glasses still available :
- the two pairs of RG 226 (Brown and Red)
- the Milkli 3244
I am just surprised:sexywink: that I receive no message for the Mikli. Just for information I will do a good price on them, so it's a unique occasion to get a Mikli @ a fair price.
Thanks for the members that contact me and specially to the ones who buy glasses : they stay in the family :hug:

Last minute : almost all the glasses are sold out.
I finaly decided to offer the 3244 to my Mum. They look great on her, and by the way they also stay in the family. She already had a pair of full black Gigli 181/S, now she has a pair of Mikli :)
So the only model still available is the Brown and Gold 226. I will do a very good price on them. Send me a PM if interested.:wave:

Mathieu, you must have the coolest mum in the world!!!
oh im sure of it. in the dinner all people with a different pair in the table. maybe the cat uses a the fly shades and his bird a 9285. if he have an iguana, im sure it will use the 2138.:reject:

i have a 9285 but all the other i just have pic on my hd. i just want 519, not ambitious:crack:

oh im sure of it. in the dinner all people with a different pair in the table. maybe the cat uses a the fly shades and his bird a 9285. if he have an iguana, im sure it will use the 2138.:reject:

i have a 9285 but all the other i just have pic on my hd. i just want 519, not ambitious:crack:

Yurieu, the less that I can say is that you have a weird sense of humor...
Sometimes silence is golden...:doh:

69798-albums324-picture2690.jpg

To everyone : the pair of brown and gold 226 is still on sale.
I am willing to let them go so I will do a good price on them.
Send me a PM if interested.:wave:

I am also selling this model : RG 226 green worn by Bono during the ALTYCLB period :
69798-albums324-picture2717.jpg

69798-albums324-picture2716.jpg

I think the first pic is the more look like...[/QUOTE]
Send me a PM if any interest...

OK everyone, latest addition to mu selling, this pair of EA 9285 color code 6LBO0 120 (which is gradient grey). They are particular has they do not have the "Red" logo on the lens.

They are in great conditions even if you can find 3 tiny scratches but not in the vision side.
They come with EA box + cleaning clothe. PM if any interest.:wave:

69798-albums324-picture2731.jpg

69798-albums324-picture2732.jpg

I am also selling this model : RG 226 green worn by Bono during the ALTYCLB period :
69798-albums324-picture2717.jpg

69798-albums324-picture2716.jpg

I think the first pic is the more look like...
Send me a PM if any interest...[/QUOTE]

To everyone, I was lucky I found out one last pair of brand new Gigli 226 in Green and Silver (pic of Bono above) and in Black/Brown and Gold. So both are on sale right now. If any interest, you can send me a PM. They are absolutly new and unworn. They came with Gigli box. :wave:

To Nathan from Australia I have keep a Black/Brown for you, no worry :)

To everyone, I was lucky I found out one last pair of brand new Gigli 226 in Green and Silver (pic of Bono above) and in Black/Brown and Gold. So both are on sale right now. If any interest, you can send me a PM. They are absolutly new and unworn. They came with Gigli box. :wave:

To Nathan from Australia I have keep a Black/Brown for you, no worry :)

sending you a PM :)

Back
Top Bottom