Old U2 War Tour shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jp7668

The Fly
Hey Everyone, and you too Starsgoblue:

I have found the old War Tour shirts, they are selling them on Ebay, I have already won 2 of them, one sleevless the other with sleeves,

They can get pricey, I've seen 2 already go over $100.00 US.

I got mine for about 29.00, I got lucky.

So if anyone is interested, shoot on over to Ebay and bid!

Thanks

I lost one that jumped over 100 -- there was no way I was gonna spend that much! :p

I really don't know, i put a bid in, waited cause it had like 3 days left, and on the last day, someone else took the bid from me, and then i just jacked my bid up more, and that was it.. i guess he didn't want to go higher.

Starsgoblue: didn't mean it that way with the "Everyone and you too Starsgoblue". I just meant to emphasize you, because you originally asked to let you know if I found it anywhere. So that's what my intent was. Sorry if it sounded and looked bad.

Hey Starsgoblue, and everyone else, (How's that Starsgoblue?) I found another listing for a War tour shirt on ebay. Item number is 3857264197.

Current bid is $5.75!!!! That's right Five dollars and seventy five cents. There is 16 hours and 13 minutes left. Size approximately a medium, shirt is 17 inches armpit to armpit. Check it out if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom