OK, this really makes me angry.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nesskelz

Acrobat
www.u2liveinconcert.com

Currency: US Dollars

Price for an audio bootleg $15.00

Price for a DVD Video bootleg concert $22.00

Shipping price for the first item $3.00

Discount available for large order. Free shipping on order of 3 bootlegs or more. Express shipping or overnight shipping available on request (buyer will receive a tracking number and will be paying for actual shipping charge).

How has this site not been shut down yet?

I'm all for keeping the bootleg business free, but I understand the desire to purchase in desparate situations. If you're like me, your list has grown to the point where you're no longer a newbie, but you're not to the level of DVD Juggernaut. In this "middle stage," you can feel stuck where everyone you want to trade with has all of your stuff, and you have all of the stuff of everyone who wants to trade with you. I'm at this point right now, and it's very frustrating. It makes me wonder when I'll be able to do a trade again, to the point where purchasing for $22 seems possible (altough I have everything on the list linked above).

So I can understand both sides of the issue.

WARNING: here's a shameless plug of my list. http://www.geocities.com/stammer476/DVDList.html

stammer476 said:
I'm all for keeping the bootleg business free, but I understand the desire to purchase in desparate situations. If you're like me, your list has grown to the point where you're no longer a newbie, but you're not to the level of DVD Juggernaut. In this "middle stage," you can feel stuck where everyone you want to trade with has all of your stuff, and you have all of the stuff of everyone who wants to trade with you. I'm at this point right now, and it's very frustrating. It makes me wonder when I'll be able to do a trade again, to the point where purchasing for $22 seems possible (altough I have everything on the list linked above).

So I can understand both sides of the issue.

WARNING: here's a shameless plug of my list. http://www.geocities.com/stammer476/DVDList.html

:no: Don't buy them... have patience!! :yes:

You have quite a few, but I think I may have a couple you don't... check out my list and let me know if you're interested:
http://www.sharingtheu2love.com/u2dvds.html

:wave:

Erised, you've made my day. :love: :love:

And you're even from Michigan!

I'm in the process of moving right now (back to Detroit), so I can't set up any trades for at least a week. But you'll definately be hearing from me soon.

I didn't know you were from Michigan too, erised!!! :happy:

Oh...which reminds me...and, yeah, it's off-topic...but once I get some trades/gifts finished that I'm working on, I'll be able to burn some Ryan Adams stuff for ya! :wave:

We had a weekend gathering at my house once...but only three people showed up...and two of them weren't even from Michigan! :lol:

stammer476 said:
Erised, you've made my day. :love: :love:

And you're even from Michigan!

I'm in the process of moving right now (back to Detroit), so I can't set up any trades for at least a week. But you'll definately be hearing from me soon.

:scratch: How did you know I was from Michigan?

World NAZITRADER number1
Nesskelz17@aol.

German Trader:
Please wurms and trojans and email BOMB for this addy:
Nesskelz17@aol.

Nesskelz17@aol. said:
www.u2liveinconcert.com

Currency: US Dollars

Price for an audio bootleg $15.00

Price for a DVD Video bootleg concert $22.00

Shipping price for the first item $3.00

Discount available for large order. Free shipping on order of 3 bootlegs or more. Express shipping or overnight shipping available on request (buyer will receive a tracking number and will be paying for actual shipping charge).

How has this site not been shut down yet?

Re: Re: OK, this really makes me angry.

tomek said:
World NAZITRADER number1
Nesskelz17@aol.

German Trader:
Please wurms and trojans and email BOMB for this addy:
Nesskelz17@aol.

Whoa, that's quite some harsh language you are using here (even considering you are German). Why?
All the original poster did was point out this website and ask why it hasn't been shut down yet. He did not advertise it, you know.

So take it a bit easy here, please.

C ya!

Marty

Re: Re: Re: OK, this really makes me angry.

Agreed, Marty.

Please don't attack Nesskelz17@aol. for simply asking a question about a site. Your reply is not appropriate.

You know what's funny is that I am convinced that Tomek really didn't understand the original post.

I think that he thinks that Nesskelz is the owner of that website.

uh oh, and i already sent a virus from hell straight to nesskelz

sorry about that

Back
Top Bottom