Numb and Love is Blindness on VHS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leeloo

War Child
Is this a legitimate tape? I have never seen it before. It came in a package like the Interference AB videotape, but it only had 2 versions of Numb, and Love Is Blindness. They wanted $18.99! Is it worth it?

The reason I ask is because the store was very weird, and sold a lot of bootleg stuff. They also had witchcraft stuff and scary things. I wonder if U2 knows there are bootlegs being sold for as much as 50 dollars. One was called Bono Wins One For the Gipper and was of the Notre Dame Elevation show. The cover was the same as the Q magazine where they are walking, the one with the airplane. I know U2 has said fans could swap among each other, but this was on sale. I didn't buy it. I don't think they'd like that. But is the Numb thing for real?!

I have a copy of the Numb VHS video in question. It was put out by Island Records in 1993. I think it was released as a promo-type thing. My copy looks very authentic.

And don't buy any bootlegs. There's always a U2 fan out there that more than likely has the same thing and would be willing to trade.

If U2 ever did find out people would be selling their shows for $50 I know they'd be pissed off. They always said they don't mind bootlegs so long as they're good quality and the fans don't get ripped off.

Hope that helped. :wave:

I was just at the local music store and they had tons of bootlegs for sale. I had to laugh because some of them were $30 or more and it wasn't even the full concert. I feel bad for the whoever buys it. I wonder what the quality is like. The plastic packaging around the CD's and DVD's was held together with tape! They didn't even bother to properly shrinkwrap them to make them look somewhat "official" to the unsuspecting fan.

Like Edgette said, don't buy a boot, even on eBay. You're bound to find someone that will trade or b&p for you.

The Numb thing is very real and pretty cheap on eBay...I got it for $6.00 and that included shipping.

Last edited:
it's an authentic video single, I think...
but man, $18 is NOT worth it, I got it for $0.75, and if you want to see the videos that bad you can download them.

I forgot to mention this in my earlier post. I used to sell a lot on eBay (and I have no desire to do that anymore) and somehow I have 2 extra copies of the Numb video. I'm not even sure how I ended up with extra copies. So if anyone wants to trade for them, email me. Or if you really really want it and don't have anything to trade for email me anyway.

My email is lemonedge430@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom