Not sure if it's for sale, but looking for opinion on worth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snowlock

Refugee
K, so I want a Zune, right? It's got that super wide screen; I'm really tempted by it. But back last June, I got a video iPod. I Can't justify that cost yet again, so I'd have to sell mine before moving on to the Zune.

The iPod is is pristine condition, and still have the box and all it's original excessories (I'd toss the ear piece felt). I Also have a cassette Adapter, a car charger, and a wall charger.

But here's the thing, I'm thinking about leaving my U2 collection on it to entice buyers:

All songs are either official CD sourced or from iTunes directly. I've got pretty much everything from U2: Three through U2: 18 Singles; a rough count of 415 songs, which include live, studio, and remixes.

Also I have video editing software and I've ripped tracks from U2's DVDs as my own personal live video collection. There are 46 of those ranging from Rattle & Hum Live Aid DVD Box Set performances right up through Vertigo Milan. All are leveled with one another and fade in and out both in audio and video. They look professional.

I also have every promo video that U2 has released on either DVD or via iTunes. For the DVD ones, I edited them similarly as I did the live tracks. They look better than the ones I downloaded from iTunes. Combined, there's 36 of these, starting with New Year's Day and going right up through The Saints Are Coming.

So the question is, what do you think this whole deal's worth? Could I get $300 or it? More? Less?

I've attached all of the songs and videos and their sources on this link. It's four or five pages long.

http://www.you . com/download/RTQOjNm8wLh5TA%3D%3D

i'd say more than $300. that's a very impressive collection you have on there. a video iPod alone is $249, so with tax, it will be a little under 300 already. those extra songs and videos should add to the value.
but the buyer has to beware that he can't add anything on the iPod once he buys it. Unless they fixed that. but my iPod only registers one computer, so if I try to add songs from another computer onto it, it will wipe everything it already has, and then add the new songs.

As long as you change it to manual mode before shipping it out, the buyer will be able to put their own music on it.

And, yes I think you could fetch more than $300 for it.

Back
Top Bottom