No Line On The Horizon (u2.com one) hoodie for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
Doik.

(Oh right, cant advertise ebay auctions, guess it'll have to be negotiations then. <__>)

I ordered a large on U2.com, (since I have a large hoodie that fits rather well) and it turns out U2.com sizes are decidedly bigger than generic hoodie sizes, and oversized hoodies are not a good look on short arsed people like me.

It's not been worn, and its a damn good hoodie, I hope to crap someone buys it cos I want the money to re-buy one in my size >__>

I didnt return it to U2.com because the returns were nigh on impossible for someone outside the US. :angry: I also loathe and despise their customer service and don't trust them as far as I could throw them.

I'm hoping for as near to the full price as possible, which was £30-ish, give or take. But obviously any offer is welcome.

PS: Incidentally, if anyone has this in a Medium or Small, please tell me what the measurements are! They arent listed on U2.com so I don't know whether to go for a M or S (though they only have S anyway at the moment).

Picture would help wouldn't it...

hoodie.jpg

Annnd I just realise I missed out the word "Hoodie" in the title. I've made a disturbing amount of mistakes in this thread.

If any moderators happen upon this, please alter the title accordingly.

Or buy it. Whatever floats your boat. o__-

Back
Top Bottom