Newbie here, looking for some concerts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mysways

Babyface
HI U2 fans,

I just discovered this site about a week ago. anyways, i was wondering if someone had a good copy of the adelaide zoo tv concert on either vhs, dvd or vcd. quite frankly, don't really have anything to trade...but will be more than happy to work out something. I am also looking for the adelaide zoo tv concert as well.

anyways, if anybody has any of those two copies, please let me know...this is all i am asking for. i'd appreciate anybodys help.

Thanks

well since you wanted the adeliade show i thought you may have been from australia...i would do a B&P for you...i do have both sources...but i'm busy with other trades because of my untrustworthy post office

hi,
a good friend of mine highly recommended that i see the adelaide zoo tv concert, he liked it very much

SO you have both anaheim and adelaide shows? are they on VHS, DVD, VCD?
well let me know how we could exchange emails to set up the B&P.
Thanks

p.s. i just noticed that in my first post, i put adelaide twice...my mistake. what i meant to say was that i am looking for both the adelaide and anaheim shows...

i heard that they anaheim show that is circulating is not a complete show..is this true?

let me know
thanks

oh from your first post, i thought you wanted the adeliade show on vcd...and the adealide show on audio cd...

well i have the adeliade show (on vcd & audio cd)...but i cant help your right now, as i mentioned before

Hi,
I've got Anaheim 92 on DVD and it's not the full show. It's got all of the songs up to and including Desire with little interviews and vignettes inbetween

If it's up to and including Desire, then I think it would be;

Zoo Station
The Fly
Even Better Than the Real Thing
Mysterious Ways
One
Unchained Melody
Until the End of the World
New Year's Day
Dirty Old Town
Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
My Girl