new ultra bono shades thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody get this man some Magic Erasers...

04381691ot0tr9.jpg

Is there the red little bird on the edge of his lenses?? Didnt he get that removed with all the other lenses??

he leaves the red logo on.....especially after Armani joined the Red project.

I have tried these on and they are awsome.....However, $$$$.

These blue and the pink and the lighter pink are my favs.

it kinda looks like the avo(smoked grey/blue), if there was a ton of light on them.they are pretty dark..maybe a new color for the fall collection?????

About the "Bono wearing Bvlgari 610'' affair...

In my opinion, Bono is wearing 610 on this picture, because they are not as high as the 611 and they are "rounded" in the a squared section, while the 519 are not.

Your opinions ?

2001%20-%20U2%20Elevation%20Tour%2F2nd%20Leg%20Europe%2F2001-08-18%20London%2Fbono8-h.jpg

Beware of the 1535 Armanis. I had them in orange, and the arms broke VERY easily (the joint where the arms joints the frame).

The girl @ Sunglass Hut International told me they were notorious 4 that and that's why they were re-released as the Emporios with a new design.

But they look sweet!!

Can someone please tell me where to find those 1535 Armanis? I tried searching for it everywhere but I cant find it..

hey guys!!!-and girls...thought i would ask my respectable sunglass collectors first...i would like to sell -or trade these custom made tuk(bono vertigo version), rock n roll style british creepers...they are a size 8(u.s.) im a 9, i have since purchased the right size..they are about 6 months old and in good shape..i paid around $120.00 usa..make me an offer-thanks
joeycreepers.jpg

Guys, do you remember we thought that bono maybe had a special carrying case for his shades ?

Well i saw this in the One video with Mary J Blige. I think it's the real Bono's one, cause i recognize Bvlgaris in it. too bas however it's in black and white.

carryingcasevq8.jpg

I don't see the Bvlgaris:eyebrow:

Unless it's the 3rd one up and that doesnt look like Bvlgaris to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom