new ultra bono shades thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of the RED thing too...

It wan annoying me but I also thought that maybe other people would think as the glasses are not the actual ones and that are fake...

I'm still not deciding..

Blue- Flash
IMG_0289-1.jpg

IMG_0288-1.jpg

IMG_0287-1.jpg

IMG_0286-1.jpg

I'm telling U, those avio ones look more and more like it everytime I c them. tpsreports: Can u take a pic WEARING the blues ones, as a favor?

Thanx!!!

I do have one question, tpsreports:

When U wear these, do they look like the blue ones Bono's been sporting in the last month or so?

When I wear them they feel like a REALL REALLY dark blue... here's what im gonna do..

I'm going to take a pic of my self wearing them with flash and see what they look like in the picture..

lol, aint that the truth:wink:

I just did a lot of pics with flash and without flash and it does NOT look like the ones Bono is wearing...It's wayyy to dark to be the ones Bono is wearing...

I think now that the oranges and the blue ones are going to be in the new line next month...

Does anyone know when they are going to start announcing anything? (pics)

Not trying to get off the subject, but does anyone know what brand Adam's sunglasses have been through the years? Primarily the white one's from the popmart tour and the silver/grey rimmed ones from the vertigo pics

Someone already asked about the Adam's vertigo sunglasses, and they are believed to be Chanel, but unknown model !

For the previous eras, i got no idea at all...sorry

oh ok, i'll check them out...i started a thread about this and someone also said that one pair was yves saint laurent

I just find it funny that certain individuals, and you know who you are....think that they are THE U2 SUNGLASSES GODS.
Everyone bow down before me!!!!
I have the Armani 6t0254 color 5GYWr3 .....uh, WTF am I sayin???

Also...I swear those brown/greenish ones look like friggin old people visor sunglasses. I call them, the BONO VADER GLASSES.
Yer all friggin GRADIANT !!!!!!!!
Sorry..Im done rambling

so im walking down th estreet today in the city of brotherly love, and guess what??- irun nto 2 people wearing"bono shades"-yes, the (RED) armanis...im not wearing mine anymore. i know gabrielvox thinks they are out of style, but im back to my good ole bvlgaris, 519/611, these glasses are still hot as hell-also miu miu in champagne
...damn you oprah..."bono shades"..hell,its for a good cause

thebadger said:
so im walking down th estreet today in the city of brotherly love, and guess what??- irun nto 2 people wearing"bono shades"-yes, the (RED) armanis...im not wearing mine anymore. i know gabrielvox thinks they are out of style, but im back to my good ole bvlgaris, 519/611, these glasses are still hot as hell-also miu miu in champagne
...damn you oprah..."bono shades"..hell,its for a good cause

Goodness, if gabrielvox says they're out of style, better heed the word from on high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom