new ultra bono shades thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you guys comfortable with buying these sunglasses from ebay? i always worry about buying name brand items, especially hot-at-the-moment name brand things off ebay due to counterfeiting and such.

Well I ordered many times from ebay and I never got disappointed by the different sellers (4sunglass, brandedcraze, otticanet...) Just check out the seller's feedback, if they are good, there is no need to worry about getting true sunglasses or not, you'll surely get what you want.

I've wondered the same thing, but have been told they're NOT the blue ones that are coming out in the fall.

def. not-these are super dark, almost black, the picture was taken on a white background and maybe enhanced for brightness...same thing goes for the brown/green version of the armani and rrhog bvlgari

Badger -

the ones he was talking about (kj1/na) are not so dark...
the KJ1/95 really are dark indeed.

ea9285s.jpg

the KJ1/95 really are dark indeed.

EARM_lEA9285S.jpg

Guys: I own the Avio Blue 9285, and definitely are NOT the ones Bono has been wearing!!!!!! This Avio are too dark. Hope this comment help you all.

the only 9285 i have seen that have a somewhat of a blue coloring are the smoke avo..but are super dark-thanks-bolito!.i own the faded grey, no blue what so ever
-maybe theres a pair out there im not sure of....
i count a total (not what B has) of 5
i think the NA stands for not available, kj195 are the same as the kj1na..the photography is manipulated?????

Does anyone know all of the colors that are going to be out in November? November right?

Also I'm really thinking about getting a 519 but I don't know what color I should get or even have a choice of getting another color and have to go to blue....

hey you guys, does anyone know if bono has wore any chrome hearts??? if so, can i have a pic? recently this year, weve come to know he also wears versace, and obviuosly bvlgari, any other brands??

Moonwalker_13 said:
Just found this ...Bvlgari 549 in blue !!!!
(can't see what else it can be)

saks99bqzx1.jpg

:faint:

YESSSS!!!

Where did you find it? When was this?

When is the new release!?!?

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

The thing is i found this on the forum (in the bono lush lips thread) and i don't know where it comes from .I never got to see the blue 549 before...but it doesn't mean they're going to be released.

the blue and see thru green 549 were custom for B, he wore the blue/purple ones on the htdaatb pre tour--the purple ones were in the uk at a top of the pops type of show
they were suppossd to be for the public, but i havent seen them yet

Ok, I'm ina crissis but I have it until december...I'm gonna buy new sunglasses..Now I either want the armani or the bulgari 519....I'm really thinking about the 519 but the new Armanis are coming out (soon? I think? can someone tell me when again?)... Any opinions?

bvlgari all the way!!! what color 519? these are classics, id be willing to bet after all this red, vertigo tour, B goes back to the bvlgari...he did say in the rolling stone podcast that bvlgari is his favorite...new armani's suppossed to be annouced for middle of november...but lets get the dirt on oprah this friday......

yes yes yes, im already gonna tape it :up:

I can only really find the blue bvlgari..You know any places that I could get a dif. color? I know where i can find like 4 dif. color ones but its all in Korean..

i know the site..so frustrating. and then theres the sites that have them and wont ship to the us
i personally like the 549 as an alt-still not 519, but i forget how cool this are until i wear them out-specially the dark green and gun metal faded grey

I tried on the 549 brown before..Great glasses...But there's this thing about the 519's that I love...I guess I'm going to have to get the blue..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom