new ultra bono shades thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The third ones, starting from the bottom.

Bvlgari 549. definitely. -->
28_1_sbl.JPG

and the 2nd from the bottom looks like Giglis,, but i'm not as sure as i am for the 549.

Anf the ones at the very bottom looks like another pair of bvlgari

-> those ones

162s.jpg

Bvlgari 621

Last edited:
You're right....I could see the back of the 549 behind the lenses...I also think you're right about the 621...I've never seen Bono wear the 621..

Moonwalker_13 said:
621 or 626 maybe ? never seen this color in 621-->
BVLGs-626.jpg

Or 636's. I did him wear the 636's once. Very hard to tell - all very similar. I have the 626s - very small lenses.

soundmercury said:

Or 636's. I did him wear the 636's once. Very hard to tell - all very similar. I have the 626s - very small lenses.

What color?

Those yellow Bvlgaris look awesome:drool:

Ok guys, I finally took pictures of my Green tinted Armanis...I couldn't get a real good shot so all of them look kinda blury...

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

tpsglick2424 -> you should remove the (RED) logo from your sunglasses, they'd look even better !

(If you don't know how to do it, you can use some Mr Clean Magic Eraser, works like a charm)

JCOSTER said:

At a no name sunglass store in a Mall on the east coast which carried name brand sunglasses not nockoffs.

JCOSTER.... can U provide the info as 2 what store this is and where?

They have:ohmy:

Wait never mind, the brown ones I see on the site look way much more greenish-brownish than the ones that you are wearing..

tpsglick2424 said:
They have:ohmy:

Wait never mind, the brown ones I see on the site look way much more greenish-brownish than the ones that you are wearing..

Maybe I can post some pics later of the shades by themselves, but in some lighting, the lens appears almost a military-like "camouflage" green-brown.

Thanx. I've always dug the green ones U have as well, and hope 2 get my hands on a pair sooner than later. Have U tried removing the RED logo yet?

Do you guys like the orange Armani 9285's that Bono has been wearing this last month or do you guys like the orange bvlgari 519's/610's/611's better?

The Bvlgari's were nice, but as someone who used 2 own the Orange Armani's when they were Giorgio Armani's, I prefer the Armani Design. But of course, the Emporio's are better designed than the older Giorgio Models.

as much as i like the 9285's , the orange ones are just ok. i like the really red ones, but the new blue is the shit....but overall, the bvlgaris are way better

I started to think about those blue 9285 and I have an idea.

Since they have the (RED) logo on them, they are :

- the blue ones which have been available since the beginning (KJ1/NA) and go to this color with the lighting. Since we've never seen anyone with those shades, i think it is possible.
- a new color which will be available from November (since the joinred website says that new Armani RED products will arrive in November)

I don't think they are bono custom because his customs never had the RED logo. (live 8 yellow shaded, orange, and his pink/red with black arms)

But this is just a supposition...

I agree with your thought that since the RED logo has now been seen on the orange AND the blue ones, they'll be available.

:yes:

Orange WITH the RED logo ? you got a pic of this ? Somehow it could confirm my theory lol

EDIT : ok sorry I saw them. So bono now has two oranges 9285 lol. the ones which will be available for us (i hope) and his own, with the black arms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom