My DVD Trade List(look if you dare)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good list mate- shame all your good stuff is untradable at the moment (the greyed out ones). My list says videos but they are mainly DVD's now- when you have your good stuff back give us a shout.

LOL, sorry, changed my mind. I had a long response to this, but its just not worth it so I edited it out.

Good luck with your "decent" sized collection and your "trading". When can we expect to see your rare trades stuff on bit torrent? After all, hoarding isnt in your vocabulary.

:macdevil:

Last edited:
*Wolverine* said:
LOL, sorry, changed my mind. I had a long response to this, but its just not worth it so I edited it out.

Good luck with your "decent" sized collection and your "trading". When can we expect to see your rare trades stuff on bit torrent? After all, hoarding isnt in your vocabulary.

:macdevil:

There's just no pleasing everyone.

So now i have to torrent my rarest things first?

It is not a reuqirement as far as I know that every waking moment of my life be spent making sure that every single u2 show on dvd be spread to every single u2 fan that would like a copy. There are things I share, If you expect me to go thru and bit torrent my whole collection in the next 2 weeks that just isnt going to happen, not because i dont want to..more because I have a life.

I would suggest you stop being a whiny bitter little baby and get out into tradin circles and try and trade for the things you wish you had, rather than complain that someone wont give them to you for free.

FYI the things on the bottom of my list that are 'Rare Trades', That is a stipulation that was put on those disc by the person that traded them to me. It is called respect. In order to get some things you have to agree to terms. I agreed to not trade those unless it was something really good and special. Cant respect that concept?

Respect...would that be like charging U2 fans OUTRAGEOUS sums of money to buy the 1987 Joshua Tree proshot of the LA show? Something like $350 for it? I'm curious to hear the rationale behind this.

Hoarder ?..............

No offense guys but give the guy a break!I mean honestly I agree if something was said to be rare Id expect a equal trade for it and I dont consider it Hoarding at all the Nirvana trading circles are much stricter because of certain things.

Personally man ya have some great stuff I dont have anything rare but very cool stuff indeed.

as for the LA87 dvd thing Im not getting into that it caused me a major migrane last time.

Last edited:
Before you call him a hoarder, you should realize that he has torrented over ten DVDs (at least) over at STG in the last few weeks (and that's only the Coldplay and U2 ones that I watch - I know he's done other artists too, including a very popular Britney show :) ). Many of those DVDs had never seen the light of day until he made them available.

Unbelievable. A guy posts his trade list and gets ripped apart. I'll think twice about posting mine anytime soon.

stammer there are alot of reasons for the slamming on this thread and they dont necessarily involve the posting of the list. I have read through this thread and I think some things were misinterpeted by both parties. There is some major hypocrisy going on here and I think that is the reason for alot of the negativity for some parties on this thread. What I dont get is why you would resurrect a thread that is a month old that is better of being left alone when you really are not adding anything to it?? Lets all move on.

stammer476 said:
sorry about that . . . have mercy on the newbie :yikes: :yikes:

LOL, hey no problem. I wasnt trying to be mean or anything. I just wanted you to know there were underlying reasons this thread went bad. I see you are from Michigan, so you cant be all bad!! LOL :)

Back
Top Bottom