Mofo live at the MTV EMA Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim

Refugee
I've hunted though dozens of my videos and can't find it..

This was an incredible version of the song. In classic U2 style, they opened the show by breezing in and tearing the house down. The rest of the show pailed into comparison.

Is this available online anywhere? I'd love to see it again.

Cheers,
Jim

You can find it on emule.

1. Download and isntall emule:
http://www.emule-project.net/

2. Download the video:
ed2k://|file|Video.-.U2.-.1997-11-06.-.Mofo.-.MTV.Europe.Music.Awards.-.Rotterdam.mpg|45220392|BAC6827B5A1E1725ED60C4DBE6445F1F|/

I can't get going. I downloaded it on my desktop, click it, then i selected language, did the folder etc, it douwnloaded, then i rebooted my computer. I went to open it and it's doing the install thing again?? Can anyone help?

Since you all say it's such a great performance, I'm trying to download it as well from emule! It's kind of rare so it doesn't download that fast but hopefully it will finish soon! 20% is done for me now. Here is a really small preview for those interested:

http://www.vox.gr/mofo.mpg

Last edited:
Hey Voxson I have downloaded emule and I'm trying to download some stuff but none of them starts downloading (they all have 0%). Do I have to so somethig for it to start happening?

emule has lots of rare stuff but it's kind of slow. just let it open and it will start eventually...

Well, that download worked, and I just watched it. We don't get to see the start or finish of the song, but it's still a great performance. Love when the camera appears to go right down Bono's throat!

Thank you so much neutral for the video. I only had it on VHS, I taped it from TV, but damn MTV Brasil cut it right after the camera goes down to Bono´s throath, like biff said. So for me, now it is complete :)

Tchau
MT

NEUTRAL! :hug:

Thanks for posting it!! :hyper: I think this is U2's best tv performance along with Elevation on SNL! Very good. Everybody is looking cool and doing a great job! AWESOME! :up:

elevation2u said:
that was awesome :ohmy:
is there anyway to download this.. like unto your desktop??:wink:

Just right click the link and go to save as and stick it on your hard drive, easy as that.

man oh man, watching this makes me long for those days

i fear u2 will never do something that badass again

Great isn't it? thanks for the video!! I really think this is U2's finest TV moment. The build up to the song with Pop Muzik, the screaming response from the crowd and the end, and the look of awe on presenter Ronan 'Boyzone' Keating's face all add up to making it pricless. You can imagine the other bands backstage thinking 'shit! - how do we follow that?!'.

I don't know why but I have a feeling they will bring Mofo back on the next tour.. I certainly hope so..

Jim said:
I don't know why but I have a feeling they will bring Mofo back on the next tour.. I certainly hope so..

im with you there Jim. thats gotta be the coolest heaviest fastest song theyve made ever and the band is so caught up in themselves, letting it all out. theres that little part in the beginning when you can even see edge jump while playing. ive been hoping for the longest time that it'll be on the next tour,along with 'exit'

Back
Top Bottom