Missing Red Rocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah i have it in SHN, I don't have it with me today but hopefully I can find it (a lot of my computers/discs are still packed :grumpy: ). I'm sure we can work something out if someone doesn't help you before then. :wave:

oh wait...are we talking audio or video? I have the audio of it. :mad:

:reject: Nevermind...

Rabnax...I checked your list and you have a dvd that I desperately want. I dont' know if I have anything to trade that you don't have though.

Thanks for all of the replys. I should have said that it was the DVD I was after. Someone has already contacted me to arrange the trade.

Arw9797, mail me with what you want and we'll work something out.

Cheers.

Can you post the set list for both the audio and the uncut video?

and where can I get them both, as in purchasing?

Thanks
John

The full setlist for Red Rocks is

Out of Control
Twilight
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart
Surrender
Two Hearts Beat As One
Seconds
Sunday Bloody Sunday
The Cry
The Electric Co
I Fall Down
October
New Year's Day
I Threw A Brick Through A Window
A Day Without Me
Gloria
Party Girl
11 O'Clock Tick Tock
I Will Follow

Don't know about purchasing them, sorry.

ARW9797, You mentioned in an earlier post, that you have the full Red Rocks on audio. Would you like to trade, or maybe sell?

I would love to have that whole show audio.
Thanks, and let me know.

jp7668 said:
ARW9797, You mentioned in an earlier post, that you have the full Red Rocks on audio. Would you like to trade, or maybe sell?

I would love to have that whole show audio.
Thanks, and let me know.

It's fairly easy to get on a trade. Maybe you could start another thread to get it.

I hate to say no but I've had so many problems lately in trading with people that I don't know from other areas of Interference that I'm just not up for a trade right now.

Back
Top Bottom