Miscellaneous TV appearances Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
luchitox said:
Does anyone have the live 8 performance of U2 playing ONE?
I would be so nice to watch that performance.:drool:

I have it but can't get onto gmail, or I would mail it to you :banghead:

I'll try to YSI it later this evening!

how about we start posting videos in this thread again?!

what do ya think folks?!?!?

:shrug:

i have a new video ipod and i want to fill it with some cool videos :wink:

ive got mofo from the ema's, and please from the mtv awards and they are great.

so whatever anybody thinks is a cool video, i dont really have any videos right now...

neutral said:
seriously....requests?

Well, a total tragistroph occurred on my computer the other day.
I have had for a long time a video of the appearance of Edge and Bono on the Irish TV show TFI. This is the one where they were interviewed on St. Patrick's Day (very funny interview) and then performed an absolutely gorgeous version of The Ground Beneath Her Feet. Well, I wanted to watch this last week, and tried to open it. Horrors! The message read: "Requested file not found. The link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate". How could that happen to a file I had downloaded years ago, and have watched with no problem several times? It makes me paranoid about all of the other stuff I have. Any ideas?

I've searched various sites, and can't find anyone who has this (except for a couple of dead links). So, dear Neutral, since you are actually soliciting requests, is this something you might have?
I would love you dearly.:love: :D

any format, including .vob's. ive got a cool little converter that lets me easily convert vids to the ipod format.

hmm do you have desire from the zootv fox special?

What about the Electrical Storm video?? That would be great.

neutral said:
biff here's the TFI Friday thing. At least I think this is the one you want...

http://s59.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=0P3RRAUWTCGYH0GJA5FOXUXS74

Hi Neutral!:wave: I'm downloading that now. Judging by the size of it, this must be what I had. It was quite long. Do you have any idea why the video I had was suddenly no loger open-able? Why would that happen? Any theories?

Anyway, thanks very, very much! You're the best!:up:

Back
Top Bottom