Miscellaneous TV appearances Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Viviana* said:

Sorry this is off topic. No. I'm colombian but I live in Panama. :wave:

I just found that page and thought of posting it here.

Ok. :up:

This is off topic too but I have to say it anyway, colombian girls are extremely beautiful. :yes:

Sevikins said:
Some people can rip it. I don't know how but they can.
It's a wonder of technology. :shrug:

thanks, but is there somebody who knows a program to rip from steam...l???

Does anyone have a video of the MTV news thing that aired recently for the Vertigo tour (the one where they interviewed the band in Vertigo Air)? Any response would be very much appreciated! :D

c'mon...pleeeese! Help us quench our U2 thirst with a vid from the special...i know someone must have it...somewhere. :sad:

I actually saw like 3 mins of it on the TV screens in the foodcourt of my college...but i HAD to leave before it finished because I needed to go to work. :scream:

Last edited:
Shaliz made this request a few days ago and no one posted and answer so now I`m making the request here.

Does anyone have the MTV/VH1 Band Aid 20 documentary (Justice not Charity)?

Last edited:
U2 ipod commercial

I'm looking for the U2 ipod commercial. I was wondering if anyone could be so kind to put it up on ysi. Thanks in advance.

B

Last edited:
I found these in another thread and refreshed the links:

Walk on (So-called London version. originally posted for all of us to enjoy by Ms. Neutral)
h**p://s42.y s i.com/d.aspx?id=1G8RMR6J6GP3M3CMLCM8S31LQ4

Walk on (Tribute to heroes) This is a heart wrenching performance that nobody should miss
h**p://s42.y s i.com/d.aspx?id=2ATKDGT5LLYS23P1IMRDOH6EAP

The ipod commercial, long version:
h**p://s41.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=35MKJANJ0KV782YC65ZH92K834

Circe said:
I found these in another thread and refreshed the links:

Walk on (So-called London version. originally posted for all of us to enjoy by Ms. Neutral)
h**p://s42.y s i.com/d.aspx?id=1G8RMR6J6GP3M3CMLCM8S31LQ4

Walk on (Tribute to heroes) This is a heart wrenching performance that nobody should miss
h**p://s42.y s i.com/d.aspx?id=2ATKDGT5LLYS23P1IMRDOH6EAP

Can someone upload these again? :slant:

@U2girl1978: I do have it but I don't seem to be able to put it online...

You could send me an email: flo_sch@gmx.de or contact me via ICQ 110472789, I'll send it to you then. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom