Miscellaneous TV appearances Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did U2 do a MTV Making the Video for 'Elevation'? Does anyone have that?...I would be so grateful :D

Sorry, I just tried to upload it a couple times, but my computer is acting strange again... :mad:

I'll try to upload it again tomorrow, if nobody has uploaded it.

Sorry, after 8 hours of uploading the vid of the Making of Elevation my internet crashed. :( Maybe someone else could upload it for you.

Zooropean103 said:
"I know a guy in Barcelona to get things done, his nam is Santi, I have his number here."

:lol:

:lmao: That made me laugh so much!

Viviana, try playing the video with VLC media player. It usually works when the others can't (I just sounded like a cleaning product ad, didn't I?). L

Download it here:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

It works great for both my Mac at home and the PC at work.

Last edited:
awww...no 'Making of Elevation'?? Can anyone else upload it? I've never seen it. :sad:

but thank you for those who tried to upload it...thank you for your time ROELIE and NEUTRAL.

I'm kinda going out on a limb here but perchance would anyone have the file of (and I'm not sure 100% what the show is) Bono singing with a bunch of firefighters? This was after 9/11 and Elevation era.

Many thanks in advance. :wink:

I just saw the interview that posted Viviana and Oh my, Bono has said Quince instead of Catorce :lol:

This Santi guy is my new hero.

Viviana eres española ?

Sevikins, check if the link posted in the link for Spanish speakers is still alive.

Circe said:
Sevikins, check if the link posted in the link for Spanish speakers is still alive.

:scratch: It's still alive, I watched the whole clip. I just meant by my last comment if it was downloadable off stream, like how people got u2.com videos off the site when it it only had the option of stream and not the download physically to your harddrive.

Hope that wasn't confusing.

Back
Top Bottom