Miscellaneous TV Appearances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you beli. That interview is a nice one. Also looking forward to seeing the first part. And I will upload part 3 of the Hall of Fame later today.

One81 said:

There is a Making Of "Electrical Storm" on the "Best of 1990-2000" dvd.

I went to HMV just two days ago and asked for the DVD, but the only thing they had was the "Best Of 1990-2000" CD, and not the dvd... So looks like i'll never get to see the making of ES... :sad: :sad: :sad: :( :(

@ Ladora: you may want to check on ebay for the DVD, I can't image you wouldn't get it there. It's a late 2002 release, so I guess you still can get your hands on it.

Anyways, here's the THIRD part of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction of U2:

h t t p://s18.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=2DSSSQTS4BTBP1NUZEM61WWF65

Nitehawk from the DC Hub put together the Electronic Press Kit in order :bow: This is just the interviews...

"Digital pack 1.wmv" (31286 KB) waiting for download.

You can click on the following link to retrieve your file. The link will expire in 7 days and will be available for a limited number of downloads.

Regular link (for all web browsers):
http://s32.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=2MPD3Q5YBY6HC1O0BTEEP695QO

Last edited:
This is a re-post of something Miroslava (I guess) posted a couple of weeks ago:

"Please" from U2's Tibetan Freedom Concert. This was the best song from that concert, so enjoy. (It's in ok quality and it's about 7 minutes long.)

h t t p://s39.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=2T55SGO1RFOOT3TX77SUO9TJ4F

While I do have that somewhere in my collection, it was not posted by me ;) Glad to see this place alive and kickin... haven't had much time to upload anything recently so glad to see others are picking this up and carrying on :wink:

Miroslava said:
While I do have that somewhere in my collection, it was not posted by me ;) Glad to see this place alive and kickin... haven't had much time to upload anything recently so glad to see others are picking this up and carrying on :wink:

I'm happy about that as well- I myself am doing what I can. On a sidenote: Miroslava, I see from your profile you're a forum moderator (now). Is that a change or have you been a moderator for a longer time now? I just noticed it today and was curious... :wink:

Just happened... last week I think... :)

Ok, closing this thread since we are reaching 500 posts... will open up part 2 :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom