MERGED->ISO ZooTV Foxboro Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2manda

Babyface
ISO ZooTV Foxboro Show

I am not sure if this is how I go about looking...but I figure it is worth a shot! I am searching for the "ZooTVOutsideBroadcastTour" - looking for the August 22, 1992 show at Foxboro Stadium...I was one of the girls pulled up to dance with Bono for TTTYAATW...I sort of searched for it in the years after the show, but gave up...for some reason with this tour I have renewed interest in trying to find some "proof" if you will...
If anybody has video or even audio, please email me!
mand572@yahoo.com
thanks for looking!
amanda

thanks...
of course it would be nice to see me with the man, but i do remember him saying my name - not sure if that is something that one would hear on the audio...i am not a collector, so i don't have anything to trade - this is all sort of new to me -
amanda

thanks...i will check out the download - sorry i did not reply earlier - i was in town "stalking" the boys - got bono and adam, but no edge or larry...
thanks again!

u2NativeSon...
I have to tell you that I finally was able to download the file...and I do get to hear my name at the end of the song!!! As well as relive every moment...I can visualize every part of the song...but I really need to get some video!!! Were you at this show? If so, do you remember where you were sitting? I know it is a long time ago, but a moment that forever is in my heart...all those people screaming!!!
thanks again...
amanda

Still searching...ZooTVFoxboro tour!!!

hello all...
so, u2NativeSon sent me audio of that fateful show...and i actually hear bono say my name at the end!!! any ideas or thoughts on where else i can search for video/photo??? it seems so hard since i don't collect and don't have stuff to trade...of course i am willing to buy it hands down...any info would be helpful!!!
thanks!

I've checked around for you , and none of the traders I know have the show in DVD ... that is not to say that it doesn't exist , just not in circulation

Sorry

thanks...i wished the internet had been a bigger deal back in the early 90s...or digital photography...or dvds...it has to be out there somewhere!

Back
Top Bottom