MERGED ----> edge number 7 shirt rip off ebay + u2shirts.com/

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eventide

The Fly
edge number 7 shirt rip off ebay

Hi

Has anyone bought the elevation number 7 shirt from u2shirts.com.They appear on ebay for around 55 dolars.I bought a t-shirt 2 months ago of the chap and i still have not recieved it!!!!

I feel that he is riiping off u2 fans.

Anyone else had bad experience with this guy????

yup --cancelled the order too--never responded to emails--hope you get your money back

Re: edge number 7 shirt rip off ebay

eventide said:
Hi

Has anyone bought the elevation number 7 shirt from u2shirts.com.They appear on ebay for around 55 dolars.I bought a t-shirt 2 months ago of the chap and i still have not recieved it!!!!

I feel that he is riiping off u2 fans.

Anyone else had bad experience with this guy????
Write a complaint! I know there is a way to give a bad review of someone. :mad:

Not bothered about the money its the priciple that matters!!!He has ripped off u2 fans for a start.

I have reported him to ebay and also his local police department

Not sure if anyone would be interested or not, but I made myself a couple of #7 t-shirts for Halloween, when I dressed up as the Edge.

They're 2D - an iron-on transfer instead of the whole 9 yards that guy on Ebay claims to have gone through - but they look pretty decent.

I started wearing mine pretty much as regular t-shirts, including washing, and they do just fine.

I'd offer to sell them, but it really wouldn't make much sense. However, if anyone is interested, I can make the PSD file available for download. You just print it on a high-quality printer (onto one of those iron-on transfer sheets) and stick it on the shirt.

The image was reproduced from the image that the Ebay dude put up on his sales page. Here's a picture of it in action, in case you're interested.

IMG_4536.jpg

Not as flashy as the Ebay shirt, but serviceable if you just want to look like you've got the shirt.

Thats a horrible copy of the "7" anyways. I can give you the info to a girl that hand makes mine (see picture) and she does in fact sell them, and she makes all of my edge gear. Shes GREAT. and actually ships em. PM me if you want her info.

7.jpg

71.jpg

speak.jpg

Loar said:
Not sure if anyone would be interested or not, but I made myself a couple of #7 t-shirts for Halloween, when I dressed up as the Edge.

They're 2D - an iron-on transfer instead of the whole 9 yards that guy on Ebay claims to have gone through - but they look pretty decent.

I started wearing mine pretty much as regular t-shirts, including washing, and they do just fine.

I'd offer to sell them, but it really wouldn't make much sense. However, if anyone is interested, I can make the PSD file available for download. You just print it on a high-quality printer (onto one of those iron-on transfer sheets) and stick it on the shirt.

The image was reproduced from the image that the Ebay dude put up on his sales page. Here's a picture of it in action, in case you're interested.

IMG_4536.jpg

Not as flashy as the Ebay shirt, but serviceable if you just want to look like you've got the shirt.

I'd love to have the file. Would you be able to post it (i.e., from an upload site like you send it), or would you want to email it?

Thanks!

Hey I have to disagree with you. I have bought several shirts from that site and although they were sometimes slow, they have been awesome. I contacted the guy at u2shirts.com and he was polite and a cool guy in general. I also liked the Red Seven shirt I bought and I am sure if you write him, he will get it all take care of for you.

Oh yeah and he also gave me a discount since some of the stuff took a while to come. But I love the coexist shirt and the Joshua tree shirts I bought, and since I cant find them anywhere else, I guess it is worth a little wait.

dmaleads could you give me ur email please
to get in touch about the custom edge Shirt
i cant PM on here

cheers BB

TheEdge U2JT said:
That's a bummer.

It's like the jerk that was selling his TC 2290 settings for U2 songs. Some people have no class.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllll i like your style i like it alot,,i dont think he got the hint though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dmaleads, I saw your post about the Edge #7 shirts. I know it's an old post but I hope you can help.

I need a couple made and I wonder if your friend still makes them and how much she charges?

I tried sending you a PM but you've reached your PM limit and they need to be cleared out.

Thanks,
Chris

Thanks, I've seen that site.

While the shirt looks okay, it's not accurate in detail. I'm looking for more authentic shirts.

If I don't hear back from dmaleads, I'll probably hire a local tailor to custom make both versions.

Thanks,
Chris

edge number 7 shirt rip off ebay + u2shirts.com

Thats a horrible copy of the "7" anyways. I can give you the info to a girl that hand makes mine (see picture) and she does in fact sell them, and she makes all of my edge gear. Shes GREAT. and actually ships em. PM me if you want her info.

7.jpg

71.jpg

speak.jpg

Ciao guys! I am a new member of this wonderful site. I apologize in advance for my bad English, I will try to be as clear as possible and ready to learn from you. I've been a U2 fan for less than you but for a year I'm with a fantastic man I love. he is a big U2 fan. but for our first anniversary I would like to marvel him by giving him The Edge t- shirt in the concert of Slane Castle. I read this old post and I asked you that you can help me. in particular dmaleads said had found it very similar to the original one. PLEASE HELP ME! I no longer know who to ask for it. It's an article a few years ago and maybe it was easier to find at the time of the concert, but you certainly will be more experienced than me. Help me make my first anniversary special! I trust you and thank you :heart:

Back
Top Bottom