MERGED --> Bono Shades Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the 610 are alittle bigger then the 519 but i find i like the little bigger lenses-i have 519 in blue and flash grey, which i found in a hotel room here in philly ;)

thebadger said:
IMG_1215.jpg

these are some of my favs-with the exception of the dark green/brown armanis

Which color are these? they look almost purple. thats the color i like most.

hifi-
those are the faded grey armani, the wall in my house that im facing is blue, so along with the flash,etc, makes them this purple color-these glasses go with everything

thebadger said:
the 610 are alittle bigger then the 519 but i find i like the little bigger lenses-i have 519 in blue and flash grey, which i found in a hotel room here in philly ;)

:angry: :angry: :angry:

you better be fucking kiddin me pal o mine

philly isnt far from toronto you know, done it before

i doubt you have those flash greys....i had a very special pair of them...very few made...im soooooo sad about them..you just dont understand how much i loved those shades :(

i actually thought at one point that someone had stolen them out of my trunk while i was strumming in the parking lot at the U2 concert but then i remembered that i had put them in the tv cabinet before we went out after the show...i think??

aarrrrrrgghghgghghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emporio Armani RED sunglasses (all colors)

I think the best price in the market. 98 € (euros) with free shipping to Spain and Portugal...

i cant post the URL, because the forum wont let me, cause i dont have the number of posts to do it so...

Just go to "u2valencia (dot) com" and click on the banner on the top of the page...

U2dot said:
Emporio Armani RED sunglasses (all colors)

I think the best price in the market. 98 € (euros) with free shipping to Spain and Portugal...

i cant post the URL, because the forum wont let me, cause i dont have the number of posts to do it so...

Just go to "u2valencia (dot) com" and click on the banner on the top of the page...

Mis gafas de sol.com:
http://www.misgafasdesol.com/index.php?cPath=26_11316

SHIPPING RATES

Shipping rates within Spain (Spanish islands excluded) are included in www.misgafasdesol.com prices. For orders outside the Iberian Peninsula shipping rates are as follows:

- For Balearic and Canary Islands you must add 5 €
- For Rest of European countries, Groenlandia included, the additional price is 15 €
- For the rest of countries in the world the additional price is 25 €. All orders will be shipped within two weeks.

All the orders will be given in a term of 3 or 4 days in existing products in stock, in opposite case the approximate term will be of 2 weeks, and you'll be warned through email or telephone

RETURNS POLICY

Within seven working days you may return your order for refund without incurring in any penalty. The initial shipping cost, if any, won’t be refund .

Yeah, definitely the Versace 2040. No doubt about it .

(they are called the 2040 on eBay, but the 2045 shown before seems to be the same... maybe a mistake by the ebay seller ?)

Last edited:
They're the 2040 not the 2045. 2045's lenses are not fitting in the frame as in the 2040 have. And on these Bono pics you can see that lenses are fitting in the frames. Anyway on eBay there is green one, which looks damn cool on the pics. Too bad that the photos were taken by backlight and those lenses are not that light green in real.

Hey guys, I'm lookin for some Bvlgari 610 or 611 (what's the difference by the way?) or some bvlgari 519 but not the blue ones, since i have them.

I remember someone gave a link to a korean site (solevision.com) who have those, but i don't know if they ship worldwide, since my PC cannot read the asian characters.

So if any of you has an idea, or is ready to sell, i'd be glad to buy :wink:

what do you guys think of the pink armani 9285? i'm thinking of getting one, but they seem a little too, emm, feminine (they're pink). am i just making a big deal out of it?

the pink are a little femm at first-but only the arms, so you can cover them with your hair or black tape-other then that, they are pretty killer
buy them!

discothequeLP said:
what do you guys think of the pink armani 9285? i'm thinking of getting one, but they seem a little too, emm, feminine (they're pink). am i just making a big deal out of it?

They really don't appear pink per se. As posted, more maroon, light reddish. For those w/ short hair, it's true the tip has the light pink strip that peeks over the ear but if that's a bugger to you, it can be covered nicely w/ black electrical tape, etc. Personally, I think they're great. My favorites are the green ones though.

anyone who has the pink armanis... can you post a pic or two?

Not the sunglasses itself... but someone wearing them?

Thanks

Thanks everyone for clearing up that 2045/2040 thing...Although I kinda liked the Versaces right away, I thought that the brown/gold-ones were a bad choice, indeed, and that I would rather go for the black/red style.

But badgers pics made me think again...

If somebody wants to have the same problems, or simply feels to be able to help me decide...here you go:

versace2040colours7wq.jpg

I hope gabrielvox will be delighted to see this pic...;-)

bonoreadingelevator8ap.jpg

For those who dig the citrus Bvlgaris: planetglasses.com seem to have left one pair of brand-new Bvlgari 611s. They are not exactly what you call a bargain ($ 246.51 + shipping!), but they are brand-new. Unfortunately there's just this one colour option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom