MERGED --> Bono Shades Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought you was talking about The Fly shades.

when i got the new Armani off ebay, it said they was light gray.
but there the darkest light grey i've ever seen :drool: jet black sounds more like it :drool:

i am talking about the fly shades, i asked because now on ebay they're only selling the smoke lenses now and not the actually really dark black bono lenses that he used on zoo tv...

phillyfan26,

On ebay right now they are only selling smoke lenses whice kinda look like zoo tv bono's but the lenses that bono wore were the blackest you could ever find, im also looking for the black lenses (not the smoke lenses) i am also looking for the armani orange tints (you could see the pic on the 18th page)

:drool:

jag0918 said:
Gabrielvox shouldnt have brought his huge bag with all of his sunglasses & left it in his car in PHila if he valued them that much. Somebody probably snagged them when he was in the GA line singing with his acoustic guitar. "But I Stiilllll Havent Found, my sunglassessssss."

That had been my initial thought...

Like someone who's friend distracted Gabrielvox by asking for more and more songs?

:angry:

tpsglick2424 said:
This is awesome!!! now all i need to find are those orange tint armanis...:scratch:

i had a look on the Armanis website, and it lists all the available colours but no orange.
they might specialy made in orange just for Bono.

hope they make them availalbe for the public later on :drool:

Rafiennes said:
Are these a new Orange tint of the Armani REDs or is it just the lighting making it look different?

bonowomanoffaithministryww6.jpg

When these shades were "Giorgio Armani" instead of Emporios, I HAD these. Didn't have them long b4 the little ball that connected the arms broke. Apparently the new ones r made better.

OK, so this weekend I got a little drunk and finally showed off my new Bono shades...and hat...I was drunk...I know, I know I look like an ass...but I was drunk...please hold all negative comments...I was drunk...

bonowannabe1de2.jpg

The Disciple said:
Yeah.... saw those in the Little Girl's department in Wal Mart.

Now you all know where to find Bono shades!

Now that's what I call embarresing!

Last edited:
But you know, only Bono can wear those and nobody will call him out to his face about them. But they are bloody hideous...

If only I were a famous as Bono....I wonder if anyone would call him out if he wore in a dress...:wink:

Are you sure that this is green because they look very strange for this colour. I've seen the green ones in a few shops and also on the internet and they definately looked different.

Zoovation said:
Are you sure that this is green because they look very strange for this colour. I've seen the green ones in a few shops and also on the internet and they definately looked different.

I know they look brownish to me...:eyebrow:

so bono wore a dress in the one video?:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom