MERGED --> Adam's Vertigo Sunglasses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

animeavalanche

The Fly
Adam's Vertigo Sunglasses

I am curious if anyone knows the style of the white sunglasses that Adam wears in the Vertigo video and where I could possibly find them

Thank you

Adam

I love the Bono sunglasses you can get but does anyone know about any of the shades Adam wears? Like the white ones on the Popmart tour or the Silver/grey rimmed ones he wore in the more recent Vertigo photos?

he was wearing some white ones at the beginning of the year which i think were yves saint laurent
someone posted a link a while back of where you can get them which was rather amusing because they were listed as ladies glasses!

oh ok...i just looked at that brand and there are a couple that look similar....is there a way i can get that link?

How'd you find out they were chanel? I've heard that and i've also heard they were Yves Saint Laurent. Either way they're much much more expensive than Bono's :sad:

Adams sunglasses

Does anyone know what kind of sunglasses Adam wears...the white ones he wears in the Vertigo video and at Live 8

I have been posting that question all over these forums...so far i've had 2 answers. A few people have said that they are Chanel sunglasses but they dont know the style, and another person told me the were Yves Saint Laurent(which are actually women's sunglasses). Either way they are MUCH more expensive then Bono's sunglasses...sucks for us Clayton fans

I know what you mean mcw.:(
Euro, I am working on the answer for you. I know some long time Adam girls that may have the answer.
crossfingers.gif

That would be awesome if they know...i would be willing to get his sunglasses even though they're more expensive as long as i know they are the ones he wears

nwc333 said:
I have been posting that question all over these forums...so far i've had 2 answers. A few people have said that they are Chanel sunglasses but they dont know the style, and another person told me the were Yves Saint Laurent(which are actually women's sunglasses). Either way they are MUCH more expensive then Bono's sunglasses...sucks for us Clayton fans

I was looking at some pics, and the logo on a pair of white ones he was wearing had the Chanel logo.

I could be wrong though, I tend to know more about his basses than his eyewear ;), hehe after watching the "Saints" live video, it seems someone got a new bass. What sucks for us Adam fans, the man has very nice taste. :drool: some of his basses cost about $4000!

Last edited:
yeah his basses are so expensive cause he's started using Lakland basses and the cheapest laklands are still $1300-1500.
On Saints live he played what i'm almost positive was a Sting signature Fender. If it wasnt a sting signature it was still the same model which is a '57 Fender P i believe.

nwc333 said:
yeah his basses are so expensive cause he's started using Lakland basses and the cheapest laklands are still $1300-1500.
On Saints live he played what i'm almost positive was a Sting signature Fender. If it wasnt a sting signature it was still the same model which is a '57 Fender P i believe.

I'm not that good. ;) I only determined it was a Fender P bass. hehe and probably customised with a Jazz neck.

Hmm, there's some Fenders in that range as well, $1300+, good taste is not cheap. :p

adamlakland.jpg

This is my current fave of his basses, but I'd like it in this shade of blue. I really like the sparkly pickguard. Must be the girl in me.

http://www.lakland.com/basses/jones.htm

Oops getting off-topic.

I've also seen a pair of sunglasses Adam has worn that had Christian Dior on the frames.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom