Melbourne 12/11/93 VHS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
hi,

getting this video early next week, and i guess it must be pretty rare because i haven't sumbled across it before.....
has anyone else seen this?
i know its audience shot.....

also i've seen a Sydney 26/11/93 VHS floating around (which was the night before the filmed show, and without adam)

if anyones got info on either shows it would be greatley appreciated

The show without Adam? Now that would definitely be an interesting one to see.

Sorry, can't provide any information, just a random comment.

wow what a find

I am desperate to see more zoomerang shows than whats already on offer (Adelaide, Sydney and half of Christchurch)

On the U2newzooland message board i once saw a post about a trader who was getting the Auckland show on VHS. But there is no feedback from him yet

If you put the show onto VCD I would definiately be interested in a trade!

I am a VCD collector but I have no information other than what is available from U2download trading ring. All of the shows there are pretty well known.

This week I received a VCD show that was titled and had an intro saying it was ZooTv Outside Broadcast from Birmingham Alabama. Alass the show came out to be from Albany, a well known boot. I dont understand why it was labelled from Birmingham though! There are so few 3rd leg video boots out there.

well done though!

alexvilagosh said:
Can you convert VHS to VCD? Getting that Melbourne show onto VCD would be good. If you do convert it, I'd love to trade, see U2 play at the 'G!

i can convert to VCD but my TV capture card isnt the greatest, but i'll give it a shot...
if not i will make a copy for someone else who has the capture card.....

i see what sort of quality i get from my TV capture card if not, i will start to save for a new one...or get someone else to make a vcd for me.....

hi,

i got this VHS today......both the picture and audio are very good....the only problem is it seems the cameraman and parkisnons diesease, lets just say he cant keep his camera still :)
and he was pretty short , its hard to see the band behind the heads sometimes....

you cant see the band for most of "angel of harlem", "Stay" and "Sattelite Of Love" (occiasionaly the camrea focus on the screens)
it would be soo much better if the camrea was steady....but oh well

i also got my 4 VHS 12 hours of zoo tv, some proshot fottage of the melbourne show (the fly, and various hilights) from Hey Hey its satuday.....now the tour is really old :)

isnt this the show where they got the timing wrong in lemon, where the words came up out of sync on the screens?

How are the new zooropa songs performed, any good?

I would happily trade for a vcd of this show if you ever get round to doing it bono man

Back
Top Bottom