March 07, 1992 / Hampton, VA - ZOOtv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KarlaAnne

Babyface
this was my first show and i am dying to find a recording. always have been, always will be.

if anyone can help me out, I'd be most grateful!

I have mp3´s of that show.

http://www.save file.com/projects.php?pid=332470

Cope/paste the link into your URL. Remove the space between save and file and you are ready to go.

The link contains the first seven shows from the 1st leg of the Zoo tour ( i think ) The Hampton show is in two parts.

BTW,, WOW, first post since you signed up in 2000 :wink:

Last edited:
yimou said:

:ohmy:

Is this the playground, yimou? :uhoh:

Stop ruining KarlaAnne's first thread. :tsk: She waited 5 years before she finally posted, and I bet she's already regretting it :wink:

Her first thread is a succes. 1) a link to the concert she requested 2 ) the both of us showed up :happy:

Though of course it would have been better if you had stayed away, but thats a minor detail :wink:

yimou said:
Her first thread is a succes. 1) a link to the concert she requested 2 ) the both of us showed up :happy:

Though of course it would have been better if you had stayed away, but thats a minor detail :wink:

I'm sure she disagrees :drool:

I didn´t ruin anything :sad: You came in here with your puppy picture and your :ohmy: and, and, and....

heul.gif
2456.gif

oh my god. that was so easy! I've waited freakin' 13 years for a copy of this show.

and as for not posting - i'm more of a lurker... figured i'd finally just ask!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom